Part 8

"Has she revealed anything yet?" Namjoon entered the torture room. Rachel has been torturing her for few days. Kia's begs and forgiveness echoed inside the basement the whole time. She was broken yet Rachel didn't give her a break. Even Kia herself didn't know that she would get in trouble for messing around with Taehyung. She thought someone else was also trying to demolitize Kim Taehyung and his pride. 

"Yes sir." Rachel replied. Kia was now covered with blood as it dripped from every part of her body. Her body was bruised up and the fact that this untrained woman was tortured by a trained woman but still survived was what she should be thankful for. If they wanted they could kill them within a minute and not hesitate to throw her body in a lost street of the city where nobody would probably care about her. 

"Did she give you the encrypted information?" Namjoon  glared at Kia all the time. "Yes sir. She gave the information an hour ago. The file has already been sent to Jungkook as he was able to hack into information of the foreign delinquents and go through their project works and their partners, he only needs to check if any of those match with what she gave us." Rachel finished. Namjoon nodded and was about to leave the room when Kia spoke. 

"If... if you want... to hurt... Kim Taehyung... you can... work with him. You don't... don't need to play alone." Kia didn't know she was bringing her own life to an end. Just the thought of someone hurting their younger brother boiled their blood and here she was telling them to work with Taehyung's enemy. 

"Whom?" Namjoom clenched his teeth. Just the thought of it was making it hard for him to control his anger. But he needed to learn the enemy's identity. "Mr. Chen." Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "Who is this Mr. Chen?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know, I just once took a peek of the person Jihun was talking to and Jihun was calling him boss." Kia spoke thinking she was able to get out of this mess not knowing she entangled herself more into it. 

Namjoon understood that this Mr. Chen was the mysterious person who was still unidentified by them. But what did he have to do with Taehyung? Was it only for business purposes or there was something more behind the encryption of the information. After all, the whole of South Korea knew about this collaboration with the foreign delinquents. Was it simply just to destroy Taehyung's image and position? 

"Kill her and make sure nobody finds out about her." Namjoon informed Rachel. "What! No! You can't kill me. I just told you how to work against Taehyung." Namjoon couldn't contain his anger. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head upwards. "Listen here bitch, the guy you are talking about and have been seducing for a while is none other than my brother and I won't allow a pathetic slut like you to ruin his life and reputation." Namjoon glared at her. 

Kia's eyes widened. She just invited her own downfall and death. She didn't see another escape from here. Only if she kept her mouth shut but as smart as she thought of herself she was a dull person who always followed others . "No no no no, I'm... I'm sorry. P-please don't kill me. I-I will do whatever you want me to." Kia cried. Her cries echoed in the basement. The pleadings of her could have melted the people outside but being in the basement where the cruelest mafia people were involved, it was nothing but a regular pleading voice of one of their enemies. 

"Finish her and find information about this Chen." Namjoom walked out of the basement. 

-

"Appa do you know anybody name Chen?" Namjoon asked, sipping the coffee that was served. Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon for a while. "From where is he?" He asked. "China." "But the Chen I know is already dead." Mr. Kim answered. He himself was connecting the dots. "Who is that person?" Namjoon asked. "He was a former fighter in our gang and one of the most trusted people ever. He would have done anything for the gang. But one day one of my enemies attacked the warehouse in an ambush and he happened to be alone at that time. He informed us but before we could arrive the warehouse was burning in blazing flames. As far as I could conclude he set the warehouse blew up the warehouse himself to kill the enemies." Mr. Kim narrated the story. To be honest he was extremely affected by Chen's death. They would always hang out together and enjoy their leisure time together.