xfactor [t.r]

"no, paparazzi, don't film us!" victoria teases and covers her face with her hands.

"yeah, not in our personal space!" damiano adds, hiding behind victoria who is seated on his lap, smiling ear to ear.

"i don't know about you," fedez, one of the judges on xfactor says and points at them, "but it seems like there's something going on between these two."

"why would you think that?" vic asks and starts slapping damiano's ass, hence it is so convenient for her to do so.

i watch as vic, dami and fedez laugh and i can't help but giggle to myself as well.

"this is gonna be some good show material." i say out loud to ethan who is strumming something on thomas' guitar.

he chuckles now too, "yeah, everyone is already crazy for damiano, this is just gonna add the cherry on top."

"exactly."

i chew the rest of my lunch and head to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

you see, fedez wants some drama on this season of x factor and what better way than to speculate about someone's love life. not that damiano and victoria mind, they're actually fond of the idea. ever since he's told them, they've been acting more in love, let's say. it's all just playing pretend from everyone involved.

i turn the corner and walk into the kitchen, seeing a familiar face smile at me.

"ciao, bella." thomas says with a wide grin and i smile too, "ciao, thommy." i greet and kiss his cheek.

"you had lunch?" he asks seeing me put my plates into the sink.

"yeah. and you haven't?" i ask confused, beginning to pour warm water onto my plate.

"no," he shakes his head, "i don't want to enter the living room area. i'm afraid they'll give me a task to act in love with someone." he reffers to the skits with a chuckle and i laugh loudly.

"oww, and what? you can't pretend?" i tease and bring my attention to the dishes while he smirks.

"no, i can only do that for real." he leans onto the counter, coming closer to my face.

he can definitely see my burning cheeks and how they're turning a deeper shade of red as the seconds go by.

"it's a shame i can't actually do it for real," he adds, "cameras everywhere."

"well," i say, "maybe we can sneak a little..."

"hm?" he hums, intrigued, "what do you have in mind?" he gets closer to my face again and looks over my features.

"maybe we can sneak a little kiss." i look around to make sure no one's close and that they can't see what i'm about to do.

i grab the left side of his face and bring him in quickly, pecking his lips for a very short amount of time.

i pull out and see his eyebrows risen, the apples of his cheeks coated a deep crimson color.

after staring for another two seconds, i say, "well, there we go." and head back to my business.