las vegas [e.t]

i slowly gain my consciousness as i wake up from my sleep. moving my head a bit and trying to open my eyes, i feel the pillow underneath my face isn't actually a pillow.

confused with furrowed eyebrows, i open my eyes fully and lift my head slightly. i look down and see ethan's body, his chest and hard pecs being my pillows for that night.

how the hell did i end up in his room? i have a hotel room of my own.

propping myself up carefully, trying not to wake up ethan from his sleep, my eyes widen. i'm naked on top.

i shuffle around a bit and feel that i am in fact naked on the bottom as well. now holding the duvet up to my chest, i lift it up to see if he's in the same state as i am. i really hope he's not.

i lift it up and glance quickly - oh god, oh god, oh god!

we're both naked. in the same bed. with no recollection of last night whatsoever. i just remember we got mad drunk at a club and left, making damiano crazy worried about where we were. but that was about it.

i sit up on the bed, letting the duvet cover ethan's naked body. my eyesight falls to my clothes scattered across the room.

"for fuck's sake, what did we do..." i mumble to myself quietly as i pick them up and put them on quickly, not wanting to flash ethan if he wakes up.

as if he hasn't seen everything already- okay! shut up!

maybe we didn't even do anything. just slept next to each other... fully naked.

i look into the mirror across from our bed and just stare. makeup everywhere, my mascara looks like i've cried it off at some point and red lipstick smeared all over the lower half of my face.

i turn around out of curiosity to look at ethan and his face. sure enough, the color red is all over his lips and neck.

i sigh and turn back around, taking out some makeup wipes to make myself look decent and presentable.

a pounding headache slows my movements as i lean onto the table, closing my eyes and cursing myself out. i'm hungover.

how the hell could i let this happen? out of all seven billion people in this world, i had to have a one night stand with ethan! god, i can't believe i don't remember anything.

i don't even drink that much! especially not when ethan's around. i always try and stay sober just so i can talk to him and help him take care of the others when they're drunk. that's the only time i feel i can really talk to him, with no distractions and interruptions. now it's all fucked cause i let alcohol control my decisions!

i guess along with these thoughts in my head, my actions resembled my anger and i slammed my hand onto the table, making ethan shuffle and groan in his bed.

i look at him through the mirror and see him already peeking at me, eyebrows slightly furrowed, probably not expecting me in his room.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" he stretches his arms up, revealing the majority of his v line to me.

"ethan," i start, turning around and leaning onto the little wooden table, "do you ever, let's say perhaps, sleep naked?" i ask and now he looks at me even weirder.