photographer [e.t]

it was later than usual when the band and i got back to the house studio in milan. today was an emotional and a physical wreck to say the least.

i love shooting for the band, it's my job of course, but something about four different outfits shot in four different locations doesn't sit right with me. it's absolutely exhausting.

not to mention, i always have at least 300 photos from each session. picking the right ones and editing them is gonna be so fun!

"y/n?" someone, that i recognise as ethan, calls me and i look up from the bathroom, "si?" i answer back, focusing again on the dirty clothes i have in my hands.

he walks to the door, putting his hair in a messy downer bun while smiling at the sight of me.

"ciao."

"hello." i smile up at him as he leans on the door frame of our shared bathroom, his dress shirt unbuttoned showing off his chest.

"how are you feeling? you gonna take a shower?" he asks and i nod, scratching the back of my head.

my head feels like i've drank eight shots of fucking tequila. never felt exhaustion as severe as this before.

"yeah, i can't stand myself right now. i feel dirty, like i literally need to clean myself."

he chuckles at my response as he wraps his large toned arms around me tightly. he holds me close and breathes in the scent of my hair.

"didn't i just say i feel extremely dirty?" i laugh lightly and he shakes his head, "i don't care. it's not like i haven't worked a 12 hour shift as well."

"that's true."

"i know it is." i playfully hit his chest while the both of us become a smirky mess.

wasting no time, i start undressing, not really caring (and honestly kinda forgetting as well) all about ethan being in the bathroom with me.
i only notice him again when i see his reflection in the mirror staring up and down my now nude body

i smirk to myself.

"well, this is nice." he smiles and wraps his arms around me once again, but this time hugging me from behind, pressing his body to mine.

"yeah, isn't it?" i laugh and get ahold of his arms that are firmly wrapped around my waist and chest.

we stand there for a while. ethan rocking us left to right in front of the mirror, both of us having a perfect view of eachother... and my boobs.

"i wish time had like," ethan starts "a pause button or something because i would like to stay here forever." his words make me pout my downer lip and lean back into him even more.

the love i feel for this boy is so extremely large. and the way he makes my heart flutter gets me weak in my knees.

"amore, that's so sweet." i turn around on my heels and cup his face in my hands while he supports me by my waist.

"i'm only saying the truth, cara." ethan looks me in the eyes and smiles one of his prettiest smiles.

he smiled with his teeth. he rarely does that anymore.