Chapter Nineteen

Lucius POV

"But at least it's over now and we could focus on making you feel better" she said.

Feel. 

Better. 

?.

***

"Can you describe to me what the place looked like?"

"How many people are there? What are their genders?" 

"Can you describe what they made you do?" 

"Can you describe the faces of the people inside that room?" 

These questions... 

SO MANY QUESTIONS. 

I hate this place. 

They consider me a victim but I got my hands cuffed as if I'd run away. They keep asking me a lot of questions and it makes me angry that they have to ask... 

That they have to make me remember the faces, the things that happened, and what I was doing. I could barely remember any of them but I do remember the nights I had with Geisha Fritzen, the mother of the house 6&6; she forces me to lick her and make me drink a drug that will stimulate my sex drive so my dick stays standing. 

She always says I'm useful. 

That the business went well since I came and for that she rewarded me with her body each night. The body that I did not even want to taste or look at. It's too filthy that I wanted to spit on it if not for the gun pointed at my head. 

She likes using the little gun against me. I'd rather have her shoot me than prolong this agony but I still want to go to where she is... that thought made me survive even when there were countless times I refused to satisfy Geisha, she would send me to a dark room and let someone bang me until I cry. 

If I were to tell the police what happened. I don't know. Will they believe a 19-year old with a body like mine to be sexually abused? 

Geisha encouraged me to work out. She bought a whole gym in the mansion to enhance my body. She'd spend a lot of money to make sure I never step a foot outside. I wonder who's funding her to lock me in and her lavish life style but now that the case's solved, that bitch Harriette Stacey had something to do with it using my father's money. 

She must hate that I'm the son of the woman she despise and did me dirty. She used my father's money to torment me for almost two years and my clueless father didn't even care to find where I was.

He was as cold as that day he allowed my mother to slowly fade away by cheating on her repeatedly with different women. Son of a bitch. 

"Where you sexually abused?" the policeman asked. 

I suddenly awoke from all of my flashbacks. If I was girl, I bet he won't bombard me with all these questions and send me out to get help but since I'm a boy, I'm trapped here. I must be cuffed because he thinks I'm one of the bad guys. 

"No" I lied. He will laugh at me if I said yes. I'm tall, I'm a man. He'd laugh at me and say why didn't i use my strength and punch Geisha, she's just a woman. Wait! Will he even believe Geisha forced me to have sex? That old hag. 

"Are you sure?" he asked again. 

"I wasn't raped" I cleared, sharply looking at him. 

He scratches his head and writes something on his notebook, I don't know what that is, but I wanted to get out of this place. I wanted the questions to stop. 

"I think we should stop here" he finally said and he got up from the chair and went outside telling the other police that I wasn't of any use because I wasn't answering. 

What would've happened if I did? Who would help me? Who would even... understand me and not laugh at my situation? 

Louisa came to pick me up. I haven't seen her in a while but she's the only person I can trust. I started to break down inside the car as I mourn the death of my beloved Anastasia. If not for that accident, Louisa would've never know where I was but why was I saved at the cost of someone's life?

Can my life be more cursed than this? 

Louisa brought me back to my father's mansion and I rested there. As much as the rest of my family wanted to see me, I don't wish to see people who never even cared to find me when they all have the money and power to do so. 

Instead, they let me suffer in that stinky place where I'm forced to satisfy all the darkest pleasures that exist. 

I never want to go back to that place... 

But all of this isn't over since others who are involved in that business are still on the loose. Case Closed my ass. If I spoke about those people, a lot of big names would be dragged... especially that female vice president who made me watch her get fucked by a dog. 

***

"Better, yes" I agreed. 

I held her hand as she smiles at me. Helena, I wonder how you can love... an ugly one like me. 

~ fin