You turned to him in surprise, eyes almost watering at how kind Sora's family was. Slowly, you shook your head at his question, making the two boys smile softly before Tsukishima spoke up, "Well, you go talk to Sora. I'll bring you guys something to eat, 'kay?" 

You nodded before walking inside to Sora's room.

"Wah!! [Male Name]-kun is so cute, right?! I wish I had a younger brother!!" Wakusei gushed, making his younger brother's eyebrows twitch in annoyance, "What am I, a roach?" 

At his question, Wakusei cried out, "Oh, no!! My poor Tsuki!! Don't you worry, I won't ever replace you!!" He moved to hug him, but Tsukishima just pushed him away before walking over to the kitchen.

"Stay away from me!! You're weird!!" At his words, the older man cried, "Wah!! You're so mean, Tsuki!!"

You carefully knocked on the bedroom door, waiting patiently as you heard Sora rummage behind the wooden door. She unlocked it before opening it only slightly, peaking out to see you leaning over.

"Sora..." You whispered as her eyes widened, "Hey, [Male Name]-kun..." She quickly pulled you in, and shut the door again.

You squinted your eyes to see a laptop resting on her desk as several coffee cups laid on the floor, discarded. You furrowed your eyebrows at her messy room before turning to her and watched her fidget in her place, "Sora... What-" 

She cut you off by pulling you into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry... I-I... Yuki told me, [Male Name]-kun... And I just knew that I had to help you..." Your eyes widened as she kept her arms around you, "Wait... What? Yuki told you?!" 

She quickly pulled away, allowing you to see the tears pooling in her eyes, "It's not her fault!! I-I... I talked about it, to her... I was just confused as to why you wanted me to hack your mother's phone... And Yuki explained it to me..." 

You heaved a sigh, somewhat grateful to Yuki for breaking it to her, because you sure as hell didn't have the heart to tell the ravenette yourself. Noticing how she still called you by your fake name, you figured Yuki only told her the half-truth. Guilt knawed at you as you frowned, worried that you had caused her so much trouble. 

Completely disregarding the fact that you almost killed yourself a while ago....

She shakily smiled at you before pulling you to her desk and showing you the bright screen of the laptop, which you were sure belonged to Wakusei-san.

"This is it, [Male Name]-kun..." You casted your eyes to the screen to see text after text, each one sent by your Mother to someone. 

They were compiled into files, and you immediately clicked onto the file of her conversations with Kawasaki. A grim look overtook your features as you reread the messages about them planning your Uncle's death.

Beside you, Sora covered her mouth in horror as she realised just how vile and cruel your mother was. She couldn't help but tear up as she recalled your numerous, unexplainable injuries.

All this time... you were hurting, and she did nothing to help....

Feeling sick to the stomach, she lowered her head and turned around, "U-Um... I'll check up on Tsuki-niii... Sorry for invading your privacy..." She admitted as you turned to her in surprise, "Oh, okay? But you're not invading my privacy!! It's not even private!!" You grinned at her and she was sure that she might have to shield her eyes with how bright your smile was.

She left wordlessly as you operated the laptop, reading each and every message. Despite your lack of sleep, a thousand ideas ran through your head. One of them, stuck out to you in particular.

Ruin [Mother Name] and that damned Kawasaki...

Grinning to yourself, you peered out the door to Sora's room and found her walking back, possibly having already talked with Tsukishima.

"Sora!!" You called out as she looked at you in surprise, "Oh!! I was just about to call you!! Nii-san's done with the food!!" You grinned shyly before walking out the door and into the cozy dining room.

"Ah!! [Male Name]-kun!! Have a seat, kiddo!!" Wakusei pulled out a chair for you as you thanked him, making him ruffle your hair in response, "Make sure you eat up properly, okay? You both are growing kids, so you shouldn't neglect your health like that!!" Tsuki lightly scolded, making you smile subconsciously.

When was the last time an older brother figure worried your health like this?

"Yeah, yeah, they get it!!" Wakusei chortled as he nudged you slightly, noticing your little smile, "If you think this is amusing, wait until you see Tsuki go full Asian-Mother Mode while nagging Sora!!" You giggled at his side as he shared some chuckles with you, making Sora smile in satisfaction.

She was glad that even though you had been through all that, and you probably still were, you were still the kind hearted person she knew and cared about.

After you all ate, Tsuki made you two to go talk to each other while he forced Wakusei to wash the dishes, making the latter sulk as he scrubbed away.

"What do you want to do now? You have all the proof... Are you gonna contact the police?" Sora questioned as she looked at you in confusion. Were you gonna turn this into the police? Surely not, since Kawasaki was in the police himself.

You shook your head before fishing out your phone from your pockets and dialling in the familar number. You gave the raven haired girl a smirk as she watched you in surprise.

"Nope... I'm just gonna ring up the most famous brothers of Roppongi, for a little favour..."