Bella untangled her hands from Hermione's hair and scooted back just slightly on her lap. She reached down and pulled at the bottom hem of Hermione's dress that had ridden up and she pulled the dress up and off of Hermione. Leaving her only dressed in a pair of white lacy panties. Bella groaned at the sight. Hermione was panting trying to calm her breathing and Bella reached back up and cupped both of her breasts. She slowly circled her thumbs over the excited pink nipples. She bent forward and took a nipple into her mouth. First licking the hard bud then sucking it harder into her mouth while pinching her other nipple. Hermione bucked her hips forward, "mmm Bella. Yes." Hermione swore she could feel Bella smirking against her nipple. After giving the same treatment to Hermione's other nipple, Bella pulled back with an audible pop. Hermione's nipples were hard and straining in the cold air. Bella looked into Hermione's eyes as if asking for permission to take things further. Hermione's pupils were dilated from a lust filled haze. Bella stopped grinding her hips and stood up off of Hermione's lap. The brunette let out a whimper of protest while reaching for her lover.

"Don't worry pet. I'm just getting a better look at you here." Bella kneeled down on the floor in front of Hermione. She reached behind Hermione's ass and brought her towards the edge of the couch. She placed a hand on each of her thighs and spread her legs open. Bella groaned and bit her lip when she saw the very prominent wet patch on Hermione's panties. "So wet already, love. I'm guessing some of this is a souvenir from the Ferris Wheel."

Bella leaned in and kissed a trail up one of Hermione's inner thighs. When she got to the apex, she placed a kiss on her mound over the wet patch and inhaled. "You smell intoxicating, love." She placed another kiss over her center before she trailed her kisses back down her other thigh. Hermione let out a frustrated noise of protest and Bella chuckled. "Patience, love."

Hermione reached down and grabbed Bella's head forcing her to look up at her. "I'm done with patience, Bella. I need you here." She said as she guided Bella's face back to her center. "Please. I need you to fuck me."

Bella was never one to disappoint. She looked up at Hermione once more for any signs of concern and when she found none, she reached up and slowly removed the last barrier of clothing. "Stunning..." Bella said as she brought her mouth back in and kissed above her clit. Bella flattened her tongue and licked up from her center to her bud. She brought her tongue back down and circled at Hermione's entrance. Hermione's eyes rolled back and her head relaxed against the back of the couch. Her fingers were grasping Bella's hair as Bella slowly entered her with her tongue. Bella instantly groaned at the musky, sweet taste of her lover. This was a taste she would never tire of. The groan sent a vibration through Hermione and she started to gently buck her hips into Bella's face. Hermione was riding Bella's tongue as the older woman circled her clit with two fingers. The pressure of her fingers and silky strokes from her tongue were bringing Hermione nearer to the edge. Bella removed her tongue and entered Hermione swiftly with her two fingers at the same time as she attached her lips to her clit and began sucking. "Yes, Bella. Fuck me there. Just like that. Don't stop," were the chants coming from the brunette's mouth.

Hermione's walls were starting to tighten around Bella's fingers and she knew Hermione was close. She pulled back so she could watch Hermione come undone, replacing her mouth with her thumb. Hermione's eyes were closed tight, her chest was heaving and she had beads of sweat gracing her forehead. "Fuck pet. Your fingers are squeezing me. Are you going to cum all over my hand like a good girl?" Hermione's vision flashed white as Bella's words sent her into an earth shattering orgasm. Hermione continued to ride Bella's fingers and wave after wave of pleasure ghosted over her body. Bella only removed her fingers when she was sure Hermione's aftershocks were done. Bella leaned back as Hermione looked down. The older woman brought her fingers up to her mouth but to her shock, Hermione reached out and grabbed Bella's hand and leaned forward and licked her own essence from Bella's fingers. Bella's eyes were black as night as Hermione sucked her fingers into her mouth. "There... all clean." Hermione said never breaking eye contact with Bella but letting her hand go.