"Wait a minute please, i still need t-"

"Take a break" Kei said once again this time with serious tone.

"Y-yes, i-i will go to my office now" Yukiya said as he go to his office immediately.

Yup, Yukiya have his own room, built in right across his boss's room. But to be honest, Yukiya never work in his own office, he always work right beside Kei so he only use his room to take a break or when Kei take a vacation.

As Yukiya about to go out of the door he heard his boss have a call "My princess!~"

Yukiya smile because he know the feel of having to hear your beloved when taking a break from work. When Yukiya enter his room, he sat on his desk and open the bento he make but as he about to start digging, Kei's personal butler, Hide, knock on his door and Yukiya let him in.

"Iced chamomile lemongrass tea with two tea spoon of sugar and sweet orange slices, Sakurai-sama"  Hide said as he put the glass of tea on the desk.

"T-thank as always Hide-san" Yukiya said.

"Your welcome, Sakurai-sama, what will you have for tomorrow?" Hide asked.

"Y-your recommendation please" Yukiya said.

Hide bow to him before leaving the room politely. Kei order him to serve Yukiya when he need it, Hide basically a butler, a chef and bodyguard for Kei but also a fellow secretary for Yukiya.

So when lunch time, Kei have a secret room with bed, a bathroom even a  kitchen right behind a book shelf in his office so his break felt exactly like home, Hide usually cook for Kei's lunch but Yukiya always bring bento he make in the morning so he asked Hide to not cook for him but Hide insisted he make some drinks for him.

As Yuki take a sip on his amazingly delicious sweet tea, his phone vibrate and show your chat to him which Yukiya happily reply, until lunchtime end, you two have lunch while chatting with each other.

Yukiya work 8-10 hours a day and 6 days in a week with Sunday off and very adjustable paid leave, and his salary? Don't even ask, he work right under the CEO.

(A/n : REMEMBER! (y/n) for every Deres is different person)

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Occupation : Soccer/Football Player

Mamoru might be a soccer player but he's also kinda work as a second coach for the team, so he is start working earlier than other. While other come at 8, Mamoru come at 7 and start organizing everyone's practice schedule with the coach of course he did that after take a jog from 6 am, instead taking a bus, he jog from his house to the club building.

After arriving and change clothes he discus practice schedules and tactics with the coach and manager until everyone came, after that they will discuss strategies and analysis of opponent members for an hour or two before starting a warm up at 10 a.m.

The warm up become the start of the actual practice, Mamoru monitoring everyone's energy and stamina while doing his own routine, they take a hour break at 12 pm to eat and cooling down a bit. At 1 pm he will gather everyone and talk about everyone's improvement each day and how they will adjust their routine every week to fit their current condition comfortably because a practice won't be effective if it's too burdensome.

At 2 pm they will start practice match by divided the team in half and rotate their position so everyone had played with everyone, 2 hours later everyone will be gathered and listen to the coach speech before dismissed, everyone will only leave after the place had been cleaned together by everyone so the only manager won't overworked so more or less everyone will go home at 5 pm and Mamoru will jog home as always after quick talk with the coach and manager.