Chapter 12: Warning!!

Sitting in the lavishly decorated room, my gaze lingered around the child. The fact that Aether reacted to him made him a jewel, mistaken as a mere stone and thrown away.

"This child is awakened mage with dual elements. The bid will start at 50 gold"Excited cries immediately erupted from the audience after it was stated that the child was a dual Elementalist.

.

"100 G"

.

"120G"

.

"160G".... While I was thinking about my next course of action I heard a voice from behind."800 gold"

I turned around and found Blaine Glyader raising a hi hand.

"Father, what will you do with him?"Curtis asked his father from behind

"I have planned something for him, "He said while grinning

At that exact moment, an idea popped into my head.

'What if I buy him' no I must buy this child. His talent is a waste to go to a person like him.

Without wasting any time I raised my hand and said

"1000 Gold"Everyone looked at the source of sound to see the person who bid against the king of Sapin and

 found a child with his hand raised.

The King glared at me as I have robbed his property. Then the anchor looked at me said.

"Are you sure boy, do you even have that much money"

Before I can respond the king said from behind "2000 gold"and looked at me like I was a nuisance.

In response, I just smiled and turned my face, and said"10,000 Gold"

As soon as I said these words silence descended on the entire auditorium. Everyone's Gazes were on me who just did an enormous amount of money to buy a slave.Uncle Vincent quickly rushed to me."Arthur what are you doing"

"Buying what you are selling"

"Do....do you even have that much money, even I don't have that much" He said with a pale face as he looked between me and the king.

"Yes, Child does not joke around this is not something a c..."

Before he could complete his sentence I activated my Dimensional rune and 10 brown bags came out of it and fell on the ground below.

Even it was 10,000 gold, it wasn't a problem for me as I had a nearly unending amount on a heap of gold which I have stolen.......uuhhmmm gained from all of my ascends.I walked up to the king and said

"Is it enough"and then walked to Uncle Vincent