Chapter 09: A bug

A few days have passed. Everyone was now used to my odd self. In these few days, I have fought Director Goodsky but unlike before I won this time. After that, we decided the period of me joining the school. Well, this time I didn't have to join Xyrus academy as there wasn't anything for me to learn there but I still joined it because it will be a good platform to show my skills and also control the upcoming events.

It doesn't matter how powerful I am right now, without a certificate or a witness I won't be anything more than a talented commoner. So I decided to join the academy after becoming an adventurer like before. It was the same as in the past we talked about it, got in an argument, and finally decided that I will be accompanied by the Twin Horns.

Back to the present, I was currently walking with Lilia and Sylvie in the marketplace
.We were out for a walk and Lilia was showing me the town . I have seen some of the places but not all of them , so Lilia decided she will show me the town some more but in reality, I know this place very well, and no one knew that.

"....and this place is my favorite place......Arthur are you listening "

"Huh...ah sorry I was thinking about something" I replied with a smile and Lilia pouted. She might not talk to me if I tell her that I wasn't listening to her for a long time

"Come here let's go inside" 

"Huh, but why"

"Just come, I know the owner plus I am hungry so let's go inside and eat something" Lilia pulled my arm and took me inside with Sylvie.

Ting. The bell rang when we opened the door.

"Welcome" 

"Good evening, miss Moss"Lilia said to a Lady to welcomed us. Miss Moss was a lady probably in her early thirties, she wasn't slim but not fat either , her long black hair came up to her waist, her face clearly showed her humble origin.

" Oh my, if it isn't our personal troublemaker," She said with a grin.

"What are you saying, ..Arthur, it isn't true I am not a troublemaker. She is just saying anything"
Lilia quickly glanced at me and started to explain herself. I looked at Miss Moss and as expected she was having fun seeing Lilia's troubled figure"

"Oh my Lilia, is he your boyfriend," She said with a wide grin.

"Arthur, you never told me you also aimed for a harem"Regis's voice rang in my mouth.

" Seriously Regis, if you don't want aether you could just tell me no need to take an indirect approach," I said and cut off my aether supply to Regis.

To tell you the truth these few days were more awkward for me than ever, I have to explain too much. Sylvie's case was no better, heck she was facing a situation worse than mine. Because of her human form which was just like a child, my mother and father dotted her too much just like Ellie . Hugging her every time she offers to help, patting her head, or complimenting how she looks like a super cute young noble.

And this was no exaggeration, due to her Syrian physique her skin was smooth and her scales forming her dress made her look like a princess, and since I looked like her I was always compared to her. When we go outside together out we were compared to nobles and everyone saw me and Sylvie as brothers and sisters. Even if I was just a child , my asurian physique gave me a glass-cutting elegant yet soothing appearance. As my power increased I noticed that my body conditions also increased.

When Sylvie called me papa, everyone in the Hestia mansion was looking at me with narrow eyes and asking me if I have some weird fetish. I explained to them why she calls me papa.
After listening my father said, "well looks like we got a granddaughter"

This was expected from my father, he also tried to tease me by asking Sylvia if she got a mama, and Sylvie just nodded saying her mama was in Elenoir. At that moment I escaped running for my life. 

Back to the current situation, Lilia was currently in a panic trying to explain that I wasn't her boyfriend.

"Yes yes, now how about you sit down and have a meal, and while you are at it you introduce to me your 'F.R.I.E.N.D'".

She showed us a table where we sat and Sylvie took her fox form and jumped on my lap.

Fortunately, No one saw us. It wasn't like I was hiding it or something, I just don't want to cause commotion everywhere I go.

Soon after this our orders came and we stared to eat.

"So how's the food "Ms Moss standing beside us asked .

"It's good as always"Lilia replied and I also nodded The food was really good ,the meat that we ordered was tender and juicy and the juice(non alcoholic) was also fresh.

"So tell me Lilia who is this handsom young man"Ms Moss asked Lilia while facing me.

"He is Arthur ,Arthur Leywin son of Uncle Reynolds and aunt Alice"Lilia replied 

"Huh, he is Reynold's son" Ms. Moss looked at me with a surprised looked.

"I thought that he might be a noble guest of yours." She started as a matter of fact.

"Hi, Arthur! My name is Amanda Moss, you can call me aunt Amanda, Miss Moss anything you like"

"Nice to meet you Ms Moss, I am Arthur Leywin" I got up from my seat and introduced myself properly. I haven't have done  this if she wasn't someone Lilia knew but looking at how Lilia behaves here I thought I might as well keep a good appearance.

"Oh my you aren't a noble but still knows how to conduct yourself properly" She said with a hand on her mouth.

"Yes !yes! Arthur here is awesome he already got permission from Director Goodsky to enroll in Xyrus Academy" When Lilia said this , her tone was a little higher than before so people around us also heard what she was saying.

"But Xyrus Academy is for Elite mages, no," She asked.

"But Arthur here is special, He has already awakened as a mage and can also control elements," Lilia said with puffing her chest like a proud mother.

Again the atmosphere around the restaurant got change and everyone stopped talking.I seriously wanted to not attract any attention and have a simple meal.

Then suddenly Ms Moss started to laugh.

"Lilia you are really funny . I was really surprised for a moment but now that I think about it there is no way a child can awaken at this age it's too early and also he can't control elemental magic soon after awakening."

"No, No Arthur didn't awaken right now but when he was 3 years old and he can also control deviant magic with elementals . I am not lying" Lilia panicked and Little as always and looked at me to support her.

I sighed and brought my hand before her and suddenly ice started to fall out of my hand and before they were able to touch the ground they started floating . Everyone who saw this was utterly shocked and I sighed again.

'You know I am not a street performer'

'You brought this upon yourself'Sylvie replied in my mind.

"Oh, so there is someone worth doing a circus among these pests." I heard a familiar voice in my ears and I reflexively looked at the source of the sound.

A small boy around my age walked towards me, his pointed ears showed that he was an elf, his hair was Platinum blonde which reached up to his shoulders, his skin was pale and he had yellow eyes.

With every step, the boy walked towards me a small amount of rage enveloped me, I was barely able to control my anger.

                As Boy was none other than 

                              𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐬

_____________________________________________
If you want to read stories Earlier then follow you can visit webnovel for early updates-

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/21988472206773905?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4318828065

_____________________________________________