Chapter 04: Princess

I quickly pinched myself to make sure that it wasn't just a bad dream or the relic playing with my mind .
After few painful pinches I was sure that it wasn't atleast a dream.I quickly started to think for the second option thay it might be the relic showing me illusions but it wasn't.I didn't have the proof but I just felt it that it was all real .

Then suddenly a thought came to my mind,on which my face suddenly become pale .It was my powers,the fact that I couldn't control aether anymore and the fact that i won't have a asurian physic anymore struck me .I had already visited 3 out of the four places that will lead me to 'FATE'
but it was gone.I checked and found that there was my mana core.

While there was my mana core ,I still felt something around it .I quickly closed my eyes and sat on the floor and focused on the mana core .

'It'....It's the relic ' I thought
I remembered how the relic had covered my aether core .I focused on the relic and then suddenly it started to glow ,I didn't reverted my attention instead focused on it more.The relic melted like a  metal and then turned into purple fumes and it started to flow upward from my abdominal region.The moment it strated to go I felt a strange pain .At first it wasn't much but soon it was barely bearable.

"Aagh..aggg"I cried out in pain as the amount of pain grew .My vision started to distort ,as my vision was fading and i was just about to knocked out I saw my mt hands becoming white and then I blacked out.

As I regained consciousness I found my self on the bed again.I felt something, or someone besides me.It was Virion.

"Took you long enough to wake up brat"Virion said ,sitting on a chair beside me ,his hands crossed.

At first seeing him after this long and with a glow on his face which wasn't on his face during the war filled me with emotions,but I calmed my self  and started to think rationally as I didn't want to cause any suspicion and I wasn't a fool enough to make my emotions take best of me .

"For how long have I passed out?"I asked calmly without causing any suspicion but soon after hearing Virion's answer I thought that It can't be more suspicious as he said

"For 5 days"

I was shocked to say the least ,while I knew that the pain was unbearable and I might get knocked out ,I didn't knew that It would be on this level.I quickly started to think what would be my escape plan.

"Brat look at yourself your skin,eyes and your hair changed."Virion asked curiously
I seriously didn't knew about these changes of my body .
"I also don't know gramps.I was feeling unbearable amount of pain and then I suddenly woke up like this "I turned all the blame to the pain to divert his attention

"Hmm ,so I assume it was your beast will .I knew that it would cause pain but I didn't knew that it would be on this level .Damnn brat you should have told me if you where in this much pain."Virion replied

""You were busy and I thought that it was just a normal ache ,sorry gramps"I quickly replied going along with the idea

"Now don't worry brat .That problem of yours will be solved tommorow.And as for the change in your body I think its because how superior your beast will is .I wasn't sure but I am sure now that your beast will is definitely not from a normal mana beast it must be a 'SS CLASS' "Virion said as a matter of factly.

I didn't knew what he was talking about but immediately after that I understand that tommorow might be the final day of my beast will assimilation ,so I simply nodded.

"Get some rest brat and Yes, Tessia will be here in about an hour.She has been here almost since we found you collapsed but I forced her to take some rest."

"Do not get to intimidating, brat!!!"Virion gave me a wink and left.

As soon as Virion left I got to work.I was thinking since I woke up that what happened and also that if I actually have my beast will .

As I was left alone in the room ,The first thing I did was look for Silvie's egg .I quickly found it on a self covered in the white feather that Silvia gave me .

Now I got myself engaged on my second agenda ,but to my surprise I heard a voice in my head .

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.....𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑺S"