Chapter 08: Beginning Of A New War

"Rey you can't be serious,Are you really going to fight your son .He is not even 8 years old "Uncle vincet said to my dad with a look look of bewilderness on his face .And It was completely normal ,I was just a child who has returned home after a long time and asked my father for a duel and my father accepted it with a smirk on his face,if this was normal for us then there is something wrong with the Leywin family.

My mother also questioned this choice but in the end we decided to still hold the duel 

"So Arthur do you have any fighting experience,have you faught anyone in the Elenoir"My Father asked me while streching his hands.To which I simply nodded ."Good ,Good"

"ready"(Reynolds)

Ready-(Arthur)

With that our duel started .I quickly lunged towards my father,I could have use aether arts like god step or burst step but I thought that it was to much for my father so I restricted it to only body strengthening.

Even after all that my speed was nothing laugh at ,in a blink of an eye I reached in front of my father and kicked him on his shoulder and he slid few meters to the left towards the audience .

"How did he do that"I could hear the faint murmur coming out of uncle Helstia's mouth while my mother and Lilia saw me with a surprised look and my sister was jumping up and downs clapping her hand giggling.

"That some impressive speed son ,but get ready now cause your dad is going to be seriy"He said and bumpped his fist and soon his hands were enveloped in flames with steam leaking out of it.He took position and with his fingers jestured at me to come at him.In short he was trying to provoke me so I put my gaurd down.

I merely smiled at his provocation and took a single step ,with that step soon the atmosphere changed ,the entire foor got covered in ice with my fathers legs ,stopping him from moving.

Silence, complete utter silence .The silence looked more intense with the drastically dropped temperature.Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.A cold sweat ran through the face of my father . Without wasting anytime I soon casted a gravity spell on my father causing him to sit on the ground .

"D..DD.. deviant"Uncle Helstia's exclaimed no longer able to hold his surprise but I didn't stop there I quick used gravity magic to force my father down as I walked towards him.

"Looks like I win"I said to my dad with a wide grin to which he grabbed my shoulder and patted on my head and said

"yeah you win,but now will you tell us what's with your power  ,where did you learn all these things"

I didn't replied immediately,rather I looked at Sylvie and and gestured her to come towards me .

"Dad ,will you please move a little back"I said to my father and he took several steps back and then Sylvie got in her dragon form.

As  soon Sylvie took his dragon form everyone sitting stood up ,eyes wide and legs trembling.

"First I want to tell you that Sylvie is a dragon"

Uncle Vincent fainted after seeing Sylvie.I looked at my dad but to my surprise there was a smile on his face like he was finding it somewhat amusing .

"So  umm..Arthur , Is she is a dragon"My father asked with with the same expression

"Yes" I replied a little startled by the way of his speaking I might have misunderstood his smile.

"Oh so I am not dreaming,he ..hehe .haaaa..."With that my father also fainted.

................................................................................

I was Sitting on my bed ,thinking about the next course of action .After my father and Vincet woke up I explained to them every thing about Sylvie and also introduced regis to them as some sort of gift from the dragon in exchange of saving Sylvie.

I obviously didn't tell them about my past life ,and my regression and about Sylvie being a dieti as I though it may make a mess if I told them too much and also I thought that it wasn't the right time for it.

Currently Sylvie was sleeping with Ellie ,after seeing her humanoid form they didn't let her sleep with me saying I can't sleep with a girl even if she was my bond.After all the shock Sylvie's human form was taken quite casually like there isn't anything in this that can surprise them now 

While we were eating Uncle Vincent asked me all about my powers like which core I was on ,what's my affinity,which type I was etc.

I replied them with some truth and some lie not because I wanted to but because they won't belive as I can explain my affinity and my styles but what should I tell them about my fucking core which is past the white stage .Now not even a Lance could read my core so there isn't a possible way to measure my core ,atleast for now.

After knowing that I can controll all 8 basic and advance elements uncle vincet was shocked but everyone else looked at me like they were expecting this.Uncle vincet obviously offered me the chance to enroll in xyrus academy to which I said that I will think about,well it's not like it matters he will call Director goodaky even after this 

I was now in a deep thought about what to do ,should I go for adventuring again or should I just enroll in academy,there was also the problem with Elijah .What should I do with him ,in past I have killed him after knowing they did to tess .It was not a problem for me to kill him again ,heck I could single handedly kill all the scythes but now that my rage and anger was gone and I think about what I think ,I guess it isn't necessary but Nico will definitely come after me if he regains his memory and even if I explains everything I don't think he will belive me .

At last I decided to go adventuring to keep an eye on Elijah as I was sure that even if I am strong enough it's not like I can protect everyone single handedly, I have to keep an eye of everyone whether It's my foe or my Ally ,I cannot trust anyone neither Agrona nor the Asura.And I definitely cannot count on the kings and the lances .Right now they are the toads of the well ,they are just bunch of people  who think that world moves according to them and they are above everyone.

Sooner or later the war will definitely come and I have to be prepared for it .Even after  taking Sylvie or Regis we only 3 in number.Plus Regis can't go too far ,even after gaining power our range is still limited, Sylvie told me that it was because Regis was designed to be my weapon ,to be with me . Surely the range has increased but it only upto 3-4 cities and even after that it's not like Regis could lead a team he is just a fox ,a fox with too much power.Maybe I will find something in the relictomb to give regis a human form,maybe.

[A/N:-Thats not a bad Idea ,I might give Regis a human form in future.Thanks for the advice .   ALL HAIL KING ARTHUR]

Plus Sylvie is still far from reaching his total potential.After her revival there was a power increase in her plus me gaining control over aether and having a n Asurian body has somehow helped her to increase her power and  not only that but also increase efficiency in controling her power.

But Even after all that she has no battle experience ,surely she has fought some of the strongest mana beast in her human form but they where fighting on nothing more that natural instinct and she also too powerfull to gain some experience from it .It only increased in controlling and improve her power but what I want is to give her the experience, experience of how to fight with a opponent with a team, experience in how to fight a opponent who will not fight only with hands but also with brain.

"Hah..Becoming an adventurer might be the best Ideas"I sighed as I decided my next move.

War should start in about 4-5 years .For them It might start in 4-5 years but for me I have to begin preparing everything from now on with my power and the money I have from the relic tomb I should be able to prepare everything in time,. no I must prepare everything .

As for me , 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅.