Twelve: Stew and Sewers

Randy

"Heyyyyy. I feel so great," Knox greeted me, his words slurred.

"Huh. Do you, though?" I mumbled, catching him when he started to stumble. "Dude, you're wasted as hell. I didn't even know you were drinking. You were drinking, right? I mean, why else would you be like this? Wait, you didn't do drugs or anything, correct? Oh my God, are there drugs here?

"Yeah, why? What the hell happened? And where the fuck is Li?" Devin asked, not very calmly, may I add.

"Aw, he's... somewhere. He was outside on a bench. I sat with him. And then we flirted. He's good at flirting. You have a hot boyfriend, Randy," Knox replied, leaning into me. "Li is lucky to have you, too."

I widened my eyes, and I felt my face flush. "Let's get you home, how about that? And then you can explain why you're suddenly very friendly with Li and I. Also, he's not my boyfriend."

"Where is the bench?!" Dev yelled. "If Li doesn't show up soon-"

"Dude, I'm right here. Why were you yelling for me?" Li questioned, placing his hand on Dev.

Devin turned towards his brother. "How long have you been there?"

"About two seconds before you said if I didn't show up soon. I'm fine, I went to get a drink. Not alcoholic, by the way. Also, I used the tap and covered it immediately after, so no chance of me getting laid without my consent. Honestly, I'm not sure why someone would drug me in the first place, but you know. I think that what we need to focus on right now, is that Knox is drunk and horny and that's never a good combo. And, I think he's also about to spill some stuff he doesn't want to, so let's get him out of here. Come on, big guy," Li said, taking Knox off of me, and propping him on his own shoulder. Knox groaned a bit, but let Li take him.

"I dont even know where he's going," I grumbled. Me and Devin decided to just follow them.

"Randy, Dev, any opinions on which house to take him to? There's no way in hell I'm letting him go to his house like this."

Devin scratched his neck. "Uh, well, I can figure out a way to sneak him in if needed. Randy?"

"Same here. All up to you, I guess," I replied.

"Hm. I would rather I'm the one driving so I know for sure that he's okay. We'll take him, Devie," Li decided. "Help me get him in the car?"

We walked to the side street where we had parked. After a few minutes of hopeful persuading, Li simply pushed Knox into the backseat and closed the door. "That probably looked like I kidnapped him, but that's okay. See you Monday, Randy," Li said, looked around, and gave me a small kiss on my head.    

I smiled and bounced a little, happy that I got a kiss from him. "Goodnight."

"Night," the twins answered in unison.

~~~~~

Li

"Candidly, we should be honest with Mom. Tell her what happened," I said quietly to Dev, not wanting to wake Knox up. He passed out after a mere two minutes in the car.

"Yeah, what did happen, anyway?" Dev questioned. "I know that you went outside, and it seems Knox did, too."

"We talked for a while. Nothing really happened."

"Really? Because Knox said you two were flirting."

"Eh, I wouldn't call it flirting. I don't know what I would call it, but not flirting. It couldn't have been. Like, sure, he's decently attractive. But, he's also not interested. Neither am I. You know what I'm saying?"