Wang Yuan scolded "trash" very irritably, and then took it up impatiently: "Hey, who?"

But after a minute, the impatience on his face disappeared cleanly, and sweat began to drip from his forehead.

"...Please cooperate with our investigation, thank you!"

When he hung up, Wang Yuan was already sweating profusely.

Ling Xuan leaned over: "Brother Yuan..."

Wang Yuan pushed her away, and Ling Xuan was unprepared and was almost pushed out of bed by him.

"what!-"

Wang Yuan yelled: "Fuck Wei Xi! I'm a yin guy!"

Although the bankruptcy date is uncertain, Ling Zhen is very serious about taking care of Mr. Wei.

Because of this, she has become more careful about spending money these days. I haven't paid much attention to it before. Although she is not interested in luxury goods and the like, after living with Wei Xi, the quality of life seems to have always been quite high, and the food is expensive. Ling Zhen secretly calculated their average monthly living expenses, which was higher than expected.

It is not easy to keep the CEO.

The little fairy takes it as her own responsibility to support the family, with a heavy sense of responsibility on her shoulders, waiting for the day when bankruptcy arrives.

But she waited for several days, and the wind was calm and there was not even a splash of water.

In the middle, she went to Qingxi twice, and the whole company was still alive and there was no sign of panic.

Ling Zhen was very strange.

Wei Xi clearly said it was very serious.

She is not looking forward to the bankruptcy of Qingxi, but just to make sure that if nothing is wrong, then the little skirt she was fond of can be bought by QAQ.

After thinking about it, Ling Zhen sent a text message to his nominal sister for the first time.

[Then what, is Qing Xi still bankrupt? ]

Ling Zhen was really asking questions sincerely. Because after all this was what Ling Xuan told her, she should know a little bit more information than she did.

But on the other side, when Ling Xuan received this text message, she felt that her face was slapped severely.

—Is she laughing at me? ?

Ling Xuan never expected that Wang Yuan was not as good as he bragged, let alone bankrupt Qing Xi, but Wei Xi had brought out economic and administrative responsibilities, and might even bear criminal responsibility!

But she has come this far, and there is a seed in her belly, it is too bad to give up Wang Yuan! After all, he is also a rich second-generation, even if the company is engaged in pornography, the family is still rich. On the contrary, being by Wang Yuan's side at this kind of moment can better show that she is unique in her love and righteousness.

Ling Xuan made up her mind, then lowered her head and saw Ling Zhen's text message again, her heart suddenly choked.

Why doesn't Ling Zhen need to think about this? Why is her husband so good, she can easily get everything she wants?

Ling Xuan's face was jealous for a second, and then she deleted the text message fiercely.

...

Ling Zhen hadn't received a reply all day, so he had to ask the Lord as a last resort.