067

Ling Zhen returned to the table again, obviously distracted.

The waiter served another dish, which seemed very fragrant, and everyone at the table was robbing it.

Only Ling Zhen stared at the half-eaten bowl, in a daze.

What I used, what I ate, and what I wore in the fairy palace before, when I look back now, it has been blurred, leaving only the boundless, cold and cold sense of time.

Recalling now, what is clear and fresh in my mind is the spring, summer, autumn and winter here, and the joy and sorrow of every day.

When she first came, she thought, comforted her villain husband, and then walked freely. Now their villain is black, and she is still here.

The problem that Teacher Wen left for her is very realistic. Although you may not really face it, once you face it, you must make a choice.

Sure...reluctant.

When I wanted to get a divorce, I would never give up. Now so many have passed.

Wen Zichu had already left. Ling Zhen had an empty seat on one side, and the people on the other side were standing and grabbing the dish. They also greeted her: "Sister Zhenzhen, you will try this and you will get it all!"

Ling Zhen was in a daze, hearing this sentence, subconsciously asked: "What is delicious?"

"It's this tea-flavored pork ribs-hey, who's surnamed Zhao, Zhenzhen sister who asked you to grab the last piece hasn't eaten it!!"

Ling Zhen waved his hand: "It's okay, I'll go and pack a copy later."

"That's okay, you take one back to eat in the evening!"

Ling Zhen nodded.

But she was actually full, it was delicious, she wanted to pack it back and bring it to Wei Xi.

It didn't take long for everyone to eat almost, and they packed up and prepared to withdraw.

The little girl at the table next to them stayed outside for a while before coming back. When she saw Ling Zhen, she said, "Sister Zhen Zhen, I seemed to see Mr. Wei just now?"

Ling Zhen was a little surprised: "Are you here?"

The little girl said: "I just saw a back, a bit like it, after all, Mr. Wei's temperament is also quite special."

Ling Zhen told him that he would come to this restaurant for dinner, but he never heard Wei Xi say that he would also come. If he comes, he should go home with her.

When he walked downstairs when he walked out of the private room, Ling Zhen looked around for a while, but didn't see the familiar figure.

Maybe you read it wrong, right? ...

The crowd dispersed at the entrance of the restaurant, Ling Zhen carrying a packing box, hired a taxi to go home.

Entering the apartment building, she found the elevator stopped on her own floor. Ling Zhen took the elevator up, the door of the house was not closed, and Wei Xi seemed to have just returned.

Ling Zhen walked a few steps quickly, entered the house, and saw that Wei Xi had just taken off his suit, only wearing a shirt.

She was a little happy for a moment.

People seem to be very strange animals. After having active intimacy, they can't help but become intimacy psychologically.

Ling Zhen closed the door, changed her slippers, went to Wei Xi, raised her face, "Are you just coming back?"