031

When the two walked out of the hospital, Ling Zhen didn't speak.

She struggled and struggled in her mind, never knowing how to speak.

Waiting to sit in the car, Wei Xi put his hand on the steering wheel, turned her head and glanced at her, stretched out her hand and hooked her face: "What are you worried about?"

Ling Zhen turned his face pitifully and looked at him silently.

Wei Xi smiled, rubbing her eartips with her fingers: "It makes the old man happy."

After a pause, he said again: "Don't let you give birth."

Ling Zhen breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they were a contracted empty-shell marriage, she was really afraid that the contract would require his wife to have children.

Wei Xi looked at her obviously relaxed expression, her eyes were faint, "I'm working hard."

Ling Zhen leaned on the back of the chair, and the pair of apricot eyes that looked over were crystal clear, "What are you working on?"

Wei Xi had some emotions in her eyes that she couldn't see clearly, so she fixedly looked at her and whispered, "My future."

Some... things that weren't conceived before, but are now beginning to look forward to.

Ling Zhen couldn't hear his most cryptic and profound connotation, but she at least understood that Wei Xi also had expectations for the future.

She couldn't help thinking of the description of Wei Xi's ending in the original book. After being blackened, Wei Xi abused the protagonist to the ground, but the ending suddenly disappeared from the book.

There was only one perfunctory explanation: "Afterwards, no one saw that violent and gloomy man again. He seemed to have never existed before."

Ling Zhen's heart suddenly felt sour.

The author gave him a standard growth background for the villain. He was unfortunate in childhood, lost his mother in adulthood, and was betrayed along the way. Then he used him as an unsentimental tool man, suppressed the male lead, slapped him in the face, let him stand at the top of the food chain, and obliterated him directly because he could not be resolved.

But it was obvious that Wei Xi had flesh and blood, and was much better than the male lead group.

After looking at her soft, distressed eyes for a while, Wei Xi curled up her fingers slightly and said in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

Ling Zhen leaned her head on the back of the chair, sniffed, and whispered, "Wei Xi, I know that you and I are married so that Mama Wei can feel at ease, but it doesn't matter. The future you look forward to will definitely come."

Wei Ximo took a moment to realize that he might not want to listen to the next words.

"You will meet a lot of people in the future. As long as you are not so angry, you will have everything." Ling Zhen lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, did not see that Wei Xi's face was sinking, and added, "So don't It's okay to miss it because of my existence!"

After all, she was also a passer-by. She came to this world by chance and intervened in his life by accident. But after all, she doesn't belong here.

After she finished speaking, the man opposite was silent. Ling Zhen raised his eyes again, but saw that Wei Xi's eyes were dark, like a lake frozen in the winter.

She blinked, her eyelashes fluttered, looking very innocent.

"what's happenin?"

Wei Xi laughed angrily instead, turned her face back and turned the steering wheel.