035

After all, the hot search is still hanging. With their time of talking, Xiaode has gone to get the SLR.

In fact, the other party's intention was nothing more than to sing Lingzhen ahead of time and to label her most advantageous points as disadvantages. After all, it is impossible for a TV station to broadcast costume dramas. Of course, it is important to look good or not. This is to instill the impression of Ling Zhen's low plasticity to potential viewers, filmmakers and management, so as to depress her commercial value.

The more at this time, the more calm you must be. Therefore, Xing Li suggested to take some contemporary photos of modern outfits with a breath of life, but it will have the effect of two or two strokes.

Ling Zhen didn't have any comments. In fact, she herself is more Buddhist to these fame and fortune in the world, and entering the circle is just for the simple purpose of making money. The agent Wei Xi rationed her was reliable enough, and she only needed to be obedient.

Xiaode thought for a while and suggested: "Why don't you go take a photo near Sister Zhenzhen's house? By the way, you can go back and change your clothes."

Ling Zhen and Xing Li thought it was okay, so Xiao De took the camera bag and stood up to go out.

But when he just came together, the SLR in his hand was taken away.

Wei Xi squeezed the strap of the camera bag and glanced at him: "I'll do it."

Xiao De was stunned: "You..."

Reason made him swallow the words "okay".

He still wants to survive.

But...Although Mr. Wei looks at the flower of Gaoling, he is also a straight man! Can straight men really take pictures? ? Xiaode said he was very worried!

Xing Li pressed his shoulder, smiled, and said in a low voice: "Let's let the young couple come by themselves."

Waiting to get in Wei Xi's car, Ling Zhen asked him, "Are you really going to take pictures of me?"

Wei Xi held the steering wheel with one hand: "Yeah."

Ling Zhen obviously does not have the sensitive and slender heart of Xiaode. She opened a pair of innocent apricot eyes and asked nonchalantly, "Can you do it?"

Wei Xi: "..."

His posterior molars grinded, and he smiled lightly: "Can I do it, do I need to prove it to you."

Ling Zhen shuddered, shook his head and sat back: "No need!"

I always feel that it is not a serious proof? ?

When she got home, Ling Zhen went back to her room to look for clothes, and finally picked a pure white knitted turtleneck sweater, loose-fitting. After putting it on, she was wrapped in white fluffy wool, looking very cute and lovely. . The lower body is a light coffee-colored suede long skirt, and black leggings outline the slender and well-proportioned calves.

Then she tied her loose hair into a ball head and pinned a small clip. The whole person is three years old, sweet and young.

After getting out of the room, Wei Xi was already familiar with the equipment in hand.

As soon as she raised her head, the little girl stood in front of her eyes and shook her empty sleeves: "Is this all right?"

The air seems to be sweetened because of her.

Wei Xi nodded and raised the lens in her hand.

Ling Zhen asked, "Are we going to shoot at home?" She thought she would go to the surrounding cafes or something, because she had a background for posing.