043

It's a new day in the song and dance troupe.

Although Wen Zichu joined the regiment not long ago, he supported the entire regiment by himself, so he has a special status and owns an office.

Early this morning, Teacher Guo came to his office door and knocked.

"Please come in." The gentle voice of the man came out.

Teacher Guo pushed the door in with a smile on his face: "Mr. Wen, I came mainly to tell you about a new girl in our regiment..."

"Is that girl yesterday?" Wen Zichu held a cup of tea and raised his eyes. "It's pretty good."

Teacher Guo asked in surprise: "Have you met Ling Zhen?"

Wen Zichu's eyebrows twitched slightly, Ling Zhen?

I forgot to ask her fairy name yesterday, but I heard it today and suddenly felt like I had heard it somewhere...

But he didn't show a different color and asked: "I have seen it, why?"

"That girl..." Teacher Guo hesitated, "It's a bit like your dance, no--it should be said, very similar, so we discussed it and decided to ask your opinion first."

Wen Zichu understood what she meant, and he smiled: "Like me, it's normal."

Teacher Guo: "..." Are you serious!

"It doesn't matter, as long as she is willing, I welcome her to come," Wen Zichu took a sip of Pu'er tea and smiled, "It just happens that I lack a partner."

Teacher Guo was surprised.

After all, Ling Zhen is also a newcomer to the dance troupe. How many people robbed their heads and wanted to be Wen Zichu's dance partner. If she would become Wen Zichu as soon as she came, she would be unconvinced...

A few days later, Ling Zhen received a reply from the Oriental Song and Dance Troupe, agreeing that she would join the group and can perform with the group in the future.

Ling Zhen was very happy, after all, it was something she liked to do. After officially joining the group, she didn't stay at home much anymore. She often ran to the dance group and got acquainted with Wen Zichu.

"So the teacher didn't wear it until after reading the book?" Ling Zhen asked him.

She thought that only a little fairy like her idle and nothing to do would search the world to pass the time, but she didn't expect other fairy monarchs to do the same.

"Yes," Wen Zichu sighed, "but luckier than you, the name'Zichu' is just a passing character."

He came earlier than Ling Zhen, and he also died from the law of "you must wear a book when you have the same name", but here he is just a person who has nothing to do with the original plot. After too long, the plot can't be remembered clearly.

But when he learned that Ling Zhen had become the supporting female role of "Ling Zhen", he was still a little surprised. After all, Wen Zichu remembered that this female partner had a series of strange behaviors in the original book, and finally had a miserable life.

"I remember you were the villain in the end...what's your name...?"

Ling Zhen immediately said: "Wei Xi!"

Wen Zichu glanced at her and asked, "He didn't treat you like anything?"

Wen Zichu still has the impression of this villain. As an existence that overrides and crushes the protagonist, his vicious, violent, and indifferent character brings a strong sense of impact.