077

"Square Room Mate" is scheduled for prime time at 9 o'clock every Friday night. It has already been searched twice before it airs.

After all, I have been doing a veteran variety show for several seasons, and it is itself a word of mouth to bring attention. In addition, this season's lineup is luxurious, the production team is experienced, and the publicity efforts are also in place. It can be said that the time and place are right and people are both well-equipped.

For Jian Wenyi and Shen Yanchu, the success of this variety show is also crucial.

Since the official announcement, their careers have been destined to be tied together, so how to maximize the cp effect and create the highest value has become an important issue for them in the future.

The marketing plans of the two teams have been prepared, so we must make them the biggest trend this summer and spread dog food all over the country.

Jian Wenyi couldn't hide her excitement. After all, it was a very happy thing to be able to walk with her lover in the future.

She went to the company and Zeng Hong finalized another promotion strategy for the premiere tonight. After coming out, she sent a text message to Shen Yanchu: "Shall we watch the premiere together tonight?"

After a while, the opposite message came back, with Shen Yanchu's usual gentleness: "Okay."

On the other side, Ling Zhen and Wei Xi seemed very calm.

After all, they didn't want to see anything about this show-they went to participate in a flat, smoothly and smoothly, and the final payment was also paid, and then the life was the same as before, no difference.

On the afternoon of the premiere, the two of them went to the hospital together.

Mother Wei's body has been recovering, and now she has been able to walk on the ground for longer and longer, often letting the nurse push it out for ventilation.

Ling Zhen talked about this to Wei's mother after signing a variety show contract before. The old man heard that Wei Xi was going with her and was very excited. Since they set out to shoot until now, they have been talking in their hearts, and they can finally broadcast it today.

Ling Zhen saw that Wei's mother was looking forward to this, and rubbed her shoulders and said, "But I will give you a vaccination first. You were disappointed when you gave birth. Wei Xi and I performed pretty averagely on the show. The kind of respectful guests, not as exaggerated as individual guests."

Mother Wei smiled and looked at Wei Xi standing behind her: "Really?"

Wei Xi's gaze fell on the hair spin on Ling Zhen's head, and she said, "Yeah."

Ling Zhen nodded in order to make Wei mother believe in herself, "Really, really."

Mother Wei smiled softly: "That's okay. Mom is happy to see you two together."

"Always stay together," Wei Xi said lightly, "sticky."

Ling Zhen returned his hand and punched him.

Who is clinging! Who! !

Wei Xi's lips twitched slightly, caught her fist, and rubbed it.

The little details between the two fell in the eyes of Mother Wei, and she was so relieved that she didn't speak for a long time.

Wei Xi is now much softer than before. He has learned to love and protect people, and he can have happiness like all normal people.

This was once the biggest wish of Wei's mother in her life-after experiencing painful childhood and growth experiences, Wei Xi can still live life normally.