029

After Wei Xi took Ling Zhen away, there was a brief discussion on the set, but he soon calmed down and resumed his orderly work.

Standing outside the court, Shen Yanchu looked at the direction of the door in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

He just saw the President Wei of Qingxi, and finally realized who the man wearing a mask he met the day before was. Such a cold aura, it is impossible to come from two people.

Shen Yanchu had an unexplainable and strange feeling in his heart.

As Ling Zhen's former "male god", I saw her standing with Wei Xi now. It can be said that between him and Wei Xi, Ling Zhen chose the latter and lived happily, confidently and beautifully than before.

He has an inexplicable feeling of astringent.

I was in a daze when my phone rang suddenly. When I picked it up, it was Jian Wenyi.

Shen Yanchu's tone was as usual: "Wen Yi?"

Jian Wenyi asked softly: "How about filming? Is it hard for our hero?"

Shen Yanchu smiled and said, "Fortunately, hard work is also due. How are you?"

"I'm more free, after all, there is no filming." Jian Wenyi seemed to have a point, sighed lonely, and laughed again: "I recently applied for an acting class and plan to improve it. If I have any experience, I will tell you. you."

Shen Yanchu laughed: "Okay."

The two chatted a few more words, and then hung up.

Jian Wenyi sat in her room and chatted with her phone for a while. The phone screen is still on, and the call lasts 3:24.

...Several times shorter than before.

After Wei Xi came to City B, Lingzhen's quality of life has risen sharply. Although Xiaode had taken care of her very well, Wei Xi took her with her, and her living standard had directly risen to several levels.

Ling Zhen was a little apprehensive. After all, she knew that Wei Xi should be very busy, and if he delays him a day, he will earn a lot of money. So starting from the third day, Ling Zhen asked him about his return date from time to time.

After poking and asking twice, Wei Xi raised her eyelids and stared at her: "Want me to go?"

Ling Zhen immediately persuaded him to go back: "No, it's not."

How dare I QAQ

At this time, the two of them were in a well-known restaurant in City B. Wei Xi helped her handle the food on the plate, handed it back to her, and said, "I will leave tomorrow."

Ling Zhen suddenly said, "Oh oh oh."

Wei Xi glanced at her again: "Happy?"

Ling Zhen tried to go back again: "No no."

After all, Wei Xi came here to have a job, but waited for her to finish work for a few days, and then took her to eat and drink. Ling Zhen just enjoyed it for two days, but she couldn't afford to be a small cannon fodder over time.

Now that he explained that when he returned to City A, Ling Zhen felt that his conscience could finally settle down.

She lowered her head, sipped the meat from the plate, her eyelashes were neatly hung into a small brush, looking very obedient.

Wei Xi propped her temple with one hand, her eyes fell on her, her expression was very pale, but there was a subtle discomfort.

Ling Zhen swallowed a piece of meat, took a piece of paper to wipe the oil off his mouth, then suddenly remembered something, and raised his head: "By the way, what time is the flight tomorrow?"