After walking for a while, she quietly looked back, and then whispered to Ling Zhen, "Sister Zhenzhen, he's still..."

The man did not come over, but followed silently.

Ling Zhen followed Gu Xiaomeng to the bus stop. Suddenly, he saw a paper bag on a chair at the station. The logo on it was familiar.

She walked closer and found that it contained the little dinosaur pillow she usually likes to hug in sleep, and her little bear eye mask.

Ling Zhen's white finger hooked and lifted the bag.

Gu Xiaomeng was shocked again: "Sister Zhenzhen, is this yours?"

"Yeah," Ling Zhen replied. Yu Guangli caught a glimpse of someone looking here and whispered, "It's mine."

Gu Xiaomeng's house and Zheng Qianqian's house were in the same direction. They got on the same bus and sat down in the back row.

When the car drove away, Gu Xiaomeng glanced at the window and turned back: "Mr. Wei is leaving."

Ling Zhen knew.

Wei Xi didn't come to pick her up, he came to send her off.

Ling Zhen held the paper bag in his arms and groaned inwardly.

After a stop, Ling Zhen's phone rang, she picked it up and looked at it. It was a WeChat message.

Wei Xi: [Remember to go to bed early. ]

These are simple and ordinary words, but Ling Zhen suddenly felt a bit sour when he thought that the man was standing on the side of the road, watching her bus go away, and then typing these words.

After Wei Xi sent her the message, she waited for a while without reply.

He lowered his eyelashes, paused for a moment, and turned to the car parked on the side of the road.

I started the car, and just about to drive out, the phone suddenly dinged softly.

Wei Xi held the steering wheel tightly, stopped and took out the phone.

Ling Zhen returned the news.

Did not speak.

But sent him a small, pink flower.

In the evening, Zheng Qianqian warmly greeted Ling Zhen wearing an apron.

The single woman's high-end apartment, like Ling Zhen's house, is a big flat floor, cleaned very clean, style is very similar to Zheng Qianqian herself, capable and concise, but there are also many interesting gadgets.

Ling Zhen put the backpack in the room Zheng Qianqian had cleaned up for her, and turned to help in the kitchen.

"No need, let me come—" Zheng Qianqian wanted her to go out and sit and play.

Ling Zhen: "I'm bored sitting by myself. I happened to steal some teacher from Sister Qianqian--how did this beef make?"

More than forty minutes later, four dishes and one soup were served on the table.

Ling Zhen served the meal, set up his chopsticks, and then stood by the table and waited. Zheng Qianqian came out with a stack of small dishes and saw her, and smiled: "Why are you so behaved?"

Like children who go to other people's homes, they must follow the mother's teachings and must be polite and know how to come.

Zheng Qianqian pressed her to the chair with one hand, "Don't be so restrained, you were not so polite when we were filming."

Ling Zhen was relieved now, picked up the chopsticks, and started to eat.

They cooked all home-cooked dishes, but they tasted so good. Ling Zhen ate a small bowl of rice and leaned on the back of the chair while touching his stomach.