There was a little girl in the room who had just tried on her clothes. Ling Zhen didn't know her well. It seemed that she was the girl who had to give her the first row of the bus when she returned to City A.

Seeing Ling Zhen, she smiled without embarrassment: "Sister Zhenzhen, didn't you go to the front to eat something?"

The heat on Ling Zhen's face did not go away, and he replied in a daze, "I have eaten, oh-there is a round white cake on top is delicious, you can try it later."

The little girl packed her things and nodded: "Okay."

When Wei Xi saw which locker room Ling Zhen had entered, he walked to the door of the room unhurriedly and started knocking on the door.

In the room, Ling Zhen's whole body exploded, staring at the door of the dressing room as if facing an enemy.

Wei Xi knocked on the door at a constant speed, her voice calm: "Ling Zhen, open the door."

No one opened.

Wei Xi was very patient, and continued to knock for a while, her voice lowered a little, but it still spread clearly into the room.

"Baby, open the door."

The room was super quiet.

After a minute, the door was opened from inside.

Wei Xi stepped back a bit and saw an unknown young girl emerging from the door, blushing and afraid to look at him.

The little girl dared to look back when she had gone a little farther. Then he saw the former big gold master of their regiment, pulling the door of his house without changing his face, and walked into the locker room.

She turned her head and covered her mouth.

What's the name baby...

It's too Su too oh oh oh oh!

Who would have thought that such a cool handsome guy would be a baby! ! Who can! ! !

Wei Xi opened the door, and after walking in, he turned back and locked the door again.

There was no one in the dressing room, his eyes swept around, and he walked towards the hanger.

Behind the hanger with all kinds of dance clothes, the little girl was hiding inside, blinking blankly innocent eyes.

Wei Xi bent over, hooked her knees, and hugged the person to the dressing table.

"Hidden what?"

Ling Zhen actually hadn't recovered yet.

To be honest, the emotions she has experienced these past few days have not let her relax. Sorrow, grievance, jealousy, feeling dominated by these strange, never-experienced moods, is not good.

And these emotions were suddenly revealed, and they were clearly grasped by the man in front of them, which made Ling Zhen panic a little instinctively.

Wei Xi lowered her eyes, watching her expression carefully, her black eyes faded a little bit.

After a while, he said coldly: "Not willing?"

He was very bad in nature and shameless. He wanted to satisfy his dark and unknowing sex, so he guided her to say that little by little and calmly.

But the little girl returned to God, still unwilling to declare her possession of him in front of so many people.

Although he was willing to hold it in both hands and handed it to her.

The man's breath became cold, and the cedar and mint flavours intertwined with a hint of coolness.