Slowly returned home, Wei Xi has not yet returned.

When Ling Zhen changed his clothes, when he came out to pour water, when he went to the bathroom, he glanced at the door intentionally or unconsciously. Wei Xi came back thirty or forty minutes later than usual.

He seemed to be very busy today. After returning home, he opened his laptop in the living room and was still working on things.

Ling Zhen stood by the wall and looked at him silently.

"I ordered the roast meat that you said you liked last time," Wei Xi said. "I will pick it up later when the doorbell rings, eh?"

Ling Zhen: "...oh."

The voice is a bit low.

Wei Xi's gaze passed over: "Tired?"

Ling Zhen raised his eyes and asked him, his slightly round apricot eyes did not blink: "Are you busy these days?"

Too busy to go out to meet some people.

Wei Xi told her truthfully: "A little bit today."

But he didn't want Ling Zhen to wait, so he ordered dinner and then brought back work.

Ling Zhen stopped talking.

After waiting for a while, Wei Xi finished the work at hand, remembering Ling Zhen's listless appearance just now, closed her notebook and went to find someone.

Ling Zhen ate the roasted rice in the kitchen, and more than half was left.

Wei Xi walked over to hug her, and asked softly with a little nasal sound: "Don't you like roasting meat?"

Ling Zhen didn't want to interrupt his work or give him a hug. She rubbed him out of his arms like a kitten and walked to the room: "I don't like it anymore--I'm so tired, I'm going to sleep."

The man held her the day before and said that the bullies were bad guys, but the next day he carried her to meet other women.

Not happy, but she refused to show her concern.

She felt that Wei Xi should take the initiative to explain this matter to her.

Ling Zhen walked without sloppy, "bang" slammed the door and locked it. She was lying on the bed with her legs curled up, and heard Wei Xi's footsteps ringing outside the door several times throughout the night, but he said nothing.

Ling Zhen was in the room, poking her mouth to beat her pillow.

He knows so well, can't you see that she is upset.

After beating the poor pillow, Ling Zhen grievedly closed his eyes and fell asleep very hard.

Wei Xi got up early the next day and went to knock on Lingzhen's door.

But the little girl's inexplicable anger hadn't subsided last night, and she ran away early in the morning today.

Wei Xi opened the door and looked at the empty room, putting her hand on the doorknob.

The man frowned slightly.

He didn't like Ling Zhen's emotions that he couldn't figure out.

He should perceive and understand all her emotions and anger. Occasionally in the mood of slipping through the net, he would even want to grasp it firmly.

The desire for control began to cause trouble, and there was a slight irritability in my heart.

What Ling Zhen was thinking, he really didn't have a clue this time.