A few days later, the dance troupe's vacation ended, and Ling Zhen returned to the troupe that day.

The videos of each show of their tour have not been edited yet, and the news of the next event will come again.

In late April, the city will host a large-scale art festival, inviting major dance groups and well-known art schools across the country to perform, aiming to promote academic exchanges in the professional field, show the strength of all parties, and discover new artistic stars.

As a representative force of the city, the Oriental Song and Dance Ensemble is naturally impossible to miss.

After the news was announced, everyone was discussing during leg press training.

Ling Zhen and Gu Xiaomeng were together. Xiaomeng told her what she had inquired about: "This event is quite big, and many celebrities from the south are coming-Sister Zhenzhen, have you heard of Song Zhi? "

Ling Zhen shook his head: "No."

"It's quite famous in our circle, and there are so many fans," Gu Xiaomeng gave her popular science. "She is from a science class, and her mother is an old senior who dances folk dance, but she walks in the kind of genius and beautiful girl's personality. , There is the kind of company packaging marketing, which is dead in the south."

Ling Zhen nodded: "That's it."

She doesn't comment on other people's development models, after all, she herself has the light of star status.

"It seems that Song Zhi has always wanted to come to City A for development, and she has always regarded herself as an old fan of Teacher Wen, and she was **** with Teacher Wen to fire cp in the early years..." Gu Xiaomeng looked like a surfer on the Internet. Ji Ligua said a lot, "Ah, yes, this time our group will definitely let Teacher Wen go."

After all, Wen Zichu is their golden sign. His reputation is better than that of the Oriental Song and Dance Ensemble, and he has countless fans all over the country. And unlike Ling Zhen's fan base, a large part of Mr. Wen's fans are professionals, which proves his level of recognition in the circle.

Ling Zhen nodded: "Sure, I don't know what dance the teacher chooses this time."

Gu Xiaomeng blinked and whispered, "In fact, Sister Zhenzhen, I think you might also be solo this time."

Ling Zhen is now the pillar of their regiment, and by all accounts, what kind of genius and beautiful girl like Song Zhi, like her little goddess, who can jump into this without professional study, is the real genius. Ok?

Ling Zhen is indeed trying to choreograph herself and dances choreographed by others. Although she can also express her own feelings within the framework, she always feels a little frustrated and uncomfortable.

But... Although she is also yearning for solo dance, she also knows that her experience is still a little worse, so she waved her hand: "Let's not guess, just listen to the team leader's arrangements."

Gu Xiaomeng is her little fan girl and listens to her: "Good."

Two days later, the delegation leader announced several notices.

In this art festival, each group has a group dance quota and a solo dance quota. The group dance program is yet to be selected. The solo dance quota is for Wen Zichu. In addition, some dancers from the south will come to their group to learn and communicate in the near future, and then everyone should be friendly.

The whole group naturally had no objections.

But after the notification was over, the group leader found Ling Zhen alone.