040

Zhao Yan is a long-sighted person. He is currently actively dating in order to cope with the not-to-distant Spring Festival.

Upon learning of this incident, the senior Qingxi officials introduced him to a woman of the right age among their relatives and friends. After all, Vice President Zhao was a bit more nonsense, but at any rate he was considered young and handsome!

After learning about his blind date, Mr. Wei glanced at him lightly and sneered.

With a strong sense of sarcasm and superiority.

Zhao Yan: ...it's great that you have a wife, isn't it? !

The others said: Yes, that's great.

They also want to marry a fairy QAQ

However, with the efforts of everyone, Zhao Yan also got a favorite in the truth. The young lady is good in appearance and character. She is proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy, and she is a person of great taste and style. As the date coincides with the New Year's Eve, Zhao Yan racked his brains and finally decided to take the young lady to the concert.

What a compelling New Year's Eve event! Zhao Yan is very satisfied.

As a result, before leaving get off work that evening, there was a sorrow in the office.

"I got a pigeon!" Zhao Yan cried, "She lost me!"

Everyone comforted: "What's the matter? Didn't you talk well before?"

Zhao Yan cried and said, "Maybe I was too anxious. I pulled someone's little hand, and then I was disgusted."

A group of rough guys gathered together and sighed: "Ah, such talented girls are very reserved, old Zhao, old Zhao!"

But in short, his tickets for these two concerts were empty.

The men around are not bitter single dogs, or the romantic old men who can't stand this kind of soy sauce for children, it's not suitable for anyone to give it away.

So a few minutes later, these two tickets appeared on Wei Xi's desk.

Wei Xi's white and slender fingers held the ticket and raised her eyelids.

Zhao Yan is very dogged: "The New Year's Eve is such a good opportunity, don't you and your sister-in-law come to have some romance? The symphony orchestra concert, they all choose classical music."

Wei Xi raised her eyebrows: "Are you dumped?"

"..." Zhao Yan's heart ached, "Don't mention the past."

Wei Xi looked down and returned the ticket to him.

Zhao Yan: "Aren't you going?"

Wei Xi stood up with her mobile phone and threw a word.

"Your ticket position is not good."

Zhao Yan: "..."

I have a dirty word... Forget it, I dare not say it.

The two days at the end of the year were really cold, especially on the 31st.

Ling Zhen heard that everyone likes the New Year's Eve event, especially the young couples. It is said that they will go to the square to wait for the New Year's Eve.

She said she couldn't understand-how cold it is!

Ling Zhen didn't know what was happening lately, she was particularly chills. There was no job, so I stayed at home for a few days.

So this day when Wei Xi went home and said that when she took her out, Ling really resisted.

She was wearing thick coral velvet home clothes. Today it is light purple. The whole figure is like a piece of soft sweet taro, lying on the sofa and refusing: "It's cold outside, I won't go."