We find a humanoid Cerberus swimming in a giant cooked chicken carcass, while Y/n sits by with a giant chunk of meat in his hand.

Y/n: "[Mouth full] I really thought my cooking would've tasted worse out here, but it's not bad, I'd say pretty good actually."

Cerberus: "ID SAY AMAZING!" She shouts popping her heads out the giant carcass.

Y/n: "You say that about everything I make."

Cerberus: "Doesn't make it any less true." She says before going back to eating.

Y/n: "...You and Justice are so similar when it comes to eating, just total gluttons." You say taking a bite out your portion of chicken.

Time passes with Cerberus finishing of the giant chicken, while you practice spells on a nearby tree.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn your head to find Cerberus smiling while pointing.

You realise what she's referring to and you unfurl your wings.

Y/n: "Time to cause some chaos." You smile.

Cerberus: "YAY!" The triplets cheer.

They begin to transform, but instead of becoming a huge beast, they fuse, becoming smaller and smaller until their the size of half your torso.

They quickly jump into your arms, as you start flapping.

You begin flying to your next destination: Tournouá.

One of the more famous Kingdoms in the Wrath Ring.

Wrath Ring, a place full of fighting, instead of comprised with cites or modernity is full of kingdoms or villages, with people of older generations and eras.

You could find knights and barbarians, ninjas, all kinds of old warriors that have strict laws or honour codes... which neither you nor Cerberus followed.

Which is one of the reasons you two were outlawed... yes, within the week Cerberus had caused you both to be outlawed in a place where killing was a normal thing.

In the distance you see a tall cobblestone wall half as tall as the trees, a big white fighting arena, a castle looming, with a lively town on the ground.

Y/n: "Remember, you are my familiar, we need to grab the commission before we do anything."

In response you hear a "Yip" from under your head.

When you get close enough to the walls you dive down into the treeline just next to a dirt path.

Cerberus jumps out your hands and starts to grow, larger until she's as tall as you.

You jump on her back, and she comes out the trees moving along the path towards the entrance in the walls.

As you walk you make it to the guarded entrance, where you quickly put on a mask that covers the bottom half of your face.

Guard 1: "Hello and welcome to Tournouá, business?

Y/n: "I was out hunting with my familiar."

Guard 2: He looks around you. "No luck?"

Y/n: "A herd of beast came in before I could finish the thing off, my spear is stuck in its back."

Guard 2: "Don't be embarrassed, happens more than ya think."

Guard 1: "Welcome."

You would think they seem nice, but that's not to everyone, it's only because they see you as a hunter.

You walk between the guards, though the open gate, into the bustling streets.

It's filled with shouts, traders and carts, you ignore all that, needing to get to one specific place.