𖦹62- Valentine's Day𖦹

Start from the beginning

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Every light turned on revealing lots of his friends and people from school. the one he notice first was Freya.

he looked up and down at her his eyes widened even more and he was blushing.

"oh my god thank you, guys!" He said masking his emotions with a smile.

everyone went back to what they were doing.

he walked towards her a hugged her "hey babe you look so hot right now"

Freya giggled and blushed "thank you. Happy birthday sweetheart"

-

"We should go to that party"

Robby shook his head no "no I don't fuck with Freya. She's the host of her boyfriend's surprise party if we randomly show up and ruin it she's gonna hunt us down one by one and slit our throat. So no thank you"

"Come on Robby we should go," Niara said.

Evan nodded "yeah Keene. Come on. We don't have to stay let's just deliver a message"

Niara nodded "yeah come on a valentines party is just waiting for a disaster"

Tory turned to look at niara "Woah there didn't know you had a dark side"

Niara smiled and said "I love a little chaos sometimes"

Tory laughed and nodded "love that. I agree we should go-"

Robby turned to look at Tory "are you sure? You know how she is"

Tory shrugged "I don't care. Like Nia said a valentines party is just waiting for a disaster"

-

"Oh my god, Freya!"

She turned around "what happened Jules?"

"Well, Enzo just told me that his mom is canceling the musical!"

"SHES WHAT?!" Freya yelled.

"She's not doing the musical! What are we gonna do?" Jules said frustrated.

Freya sighed "I will talk to her I promise but tomorrow because I think she's somewhere important right now"

Jules nodded and smiled "oh okay! Thank god! Anyway, I will leave you guys, also happy birthday Eli!"

Eli smiled "thanks Jules"

She walked away and he turned to look at Freya.

He was about to say something but Demetri interrupted him "Freya! FREYA!"

He ran towards her and stopped to catch a breath.

Freya snorted "jeez calm down mouth what happened? It looks like you've seen a ghost"

"Cobras are here"

Those three words made Freya's blood boil. "What the hell are they doing here?"

Demetri shrugged "I don't know! I didn't invite any of them"

Freya sighed and was about to walk away when Eli stopped her "what?"

"Let them be babe. Don't make a scene"

"I don't want to make a scene babe. I don't want them to ruin your party"

Eli sighed "I guess you're right...but just let them be if they do something we will kick them out. They know how to make you mad"

Freya nodded "fine. Let's give them a warm welcome"

She grabbed his hand and dragged him with her.

"What a nice surprise! Hey guys! So nice that you showed up! Drinks are in the kitchen make yourselves at home" Freya said giving them a fake smile.