☾26-Mall Fight☽

previously on Come Back To me

"Dem I'm just going to look around okay?"

He nodded and Freya started walking around to the comic store.

"The Warlock of Narfoor's back? He just died. Have some continuity" Demetri scoffs.

"Still can't wait to read that new issue, huh?"

When Freya heard that voice she almost dropped the comic she had in her hands.

"Ugh not here" she groaned. She hides behind a comic shelf.

"Nice hair. What is this, your red hulk phase?" Demetri asked.

"Shut up Demetri" she whispered to herself.

"I saw your Yelp review. Take it down" he ordered.

"And ruin my journalistic integrity? Look, I'm sorry, but someone had to say something...and besides, taking it down could hurt my yelp elite status" he said but earned a push from hawk.

That's when Freya decided to walk out of her hiding place "Hey dem guess what- oh hi what a nice surprise" she pretended.

"Hey, babe and...company? What a nice surprise! See Demetri! Eli came here to buy the new issue too! Awe" she said in a mocking tone.

"Freya stay out of this"

"What do you mean babe? What exactly is this? We are having a normal conversation- or what were you planning?"

Hawk avoided her gaze and she noticed "I wrote it"

"What?"

"I wrote that review! What are you going to fight me to?"

Now on Come Back To Me...

"that's none sense don't defend him-" hawk started but got cut off by his girlfriend walking towards him "I'm not defending anyone. the real question is why did you lie to me?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"It's funny- you don't have to pretend you didn't know. You knew that weird-ass grandpa punched Demetri in the face and you didn't know shit when he has been your best friend for years"

Hawk didn't say anything.

"Binary Brothers? Doesn't ring any bells? Or did gramps's brainwashed you"

"Freya it's okay-" Demetri started but she shushed him up.

"No it's okay Freya-" he stepped next to Freya and continued, "you think I'm afraid of you? I know who you really are 'Eli'. So, why don't you, Rocksteady and Bebop. Just leave us alone, okay?"

When he said that two more guys walked in.

Freya rolled her eyes. "Great more minions"

"Great. So, this is what it's come to. Gang assault."