☀︎︎41-Mad☀︎︎

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"Because it's, like, 80 pages-" Miguel said.

Freya nodded "and in all caps! It's literally longer than the Harry Potter saga"

"The what- I have 35 years' worth of stuff to say, all right?"

"Okay, yeah, yeah but shorter messages are way cooler. Like this just looks desperate and a little creepy. Sending her this would be like if you- like if you liked all of her photos"

Johnnys eyes widened and avoided their gazes.

"Oh shit, you didn't-"

"Oh, no- oh, No!"

"What the hell? I enjoyed the photos! And there's a button for exactly that, why would I not click it?"

"Because she can see that!"

Johnny sighed "all right, I got amped-up, okay? Look, she put a smiley face. Its even got a little red cheeks. Is she gettin' hot? Feelin' hot? What am I supposed to do with that?"

Freya groaned and rolled her eyes "not everything has to be sexual genius"

"I think it's just a smiley face. Let's see...okay, she says she wants to know what you've been up to. Good. This is good. We can salvage this. Let's just make you a kick-ass profile. You'll be sending your message from a position of strength"

"Okay, I agree with big baby" she smiled.

"Uh...first we need to get some pictures. Do you have any photos?" Miguel asked.

"Photos? Yeah, don't move" he nodded and got up.

"Okay"

Johnny chuckles "I said 'don't move'!"

-

Meanwhile at the Cobra Kai dojo. Kreese brought new people which Hawk wasn't totally okay about two people.

"Holy shit! You remember? Look, it's the kid with the lip!"

"Yo I thought he moved"

"Oh, shit. You're right! Right"

"The hair kinda distracts you from it"

They laughed but every laugh made hawk mad and Eli more depressed.

"Yo, where's your bodyguard! That hot redhead! She's feisty"