☾27- Jay☽

NEW CHARACTER! MEET JAY CARSON! JULES TWIN BROTHER✨

"I'm still shocked that Mr. L watches Game Of Thrones," Demetri said as he followed Freya to her room.

She snorted "yeah I still can't believe it anyway come on"

She opened the door to her room and walking in jumping into her bed.

She sat on her bed and looked at Demetri confused. "What are you waiting for, Dem?"

"I've never been in a girl's bedroom beside my mom"

Freya chuckled and pointed to a beanbag in her room. He nodded and sat on it.

"So what do you wanna know?"

Freya sighed "look I know Eli was your only friend but I wanted you to know that I consider you as one of my best friends. I appreciate you, Demetri. I just wanted to let you know. You can count on me with anything okay?"

Demetri nodded and out of nowhere broke down in tears. Freya wasted no time a ran to him hugging him.

Demetri sobbed, his tears falling on freyas shirt. She didn't care. She knew Demetri was hurting.

She rubbed his back and hugged him tighter. "Wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head no. Before she could say something Demetri cut her off "I just don't get it! I don't know what I did wrong for him to treat me like that. He was my only friend! My only friend Freya! Then-" he stopped because he started coughing and was chocking on his saliva.

"Wait I will get some water okay?"

He nodded and a minute later Freya came back with a glass of water.

He drank and Freya sat next to him hugging him again. He leaned in resting his head on her shoulder as he continued sobbing.

Freya didn't pressure him to talk he just waited for him to calm down. A few minutes later.

"I miss him, Freya. I miss him so fucking much. But he became this thing at first I was happy for him he was becoming someone more confident but my happiness started to fade away when he started treating me like shit"

"It's like he became 'The Hulk' or ugh it's like he has another personality- like that movie Split, have you ever seen it?"

Freya nodded.

"I just sometimes feel really lonely. He was like my bother. Binary Brothers! But now its all bullshit"

"Look Demetri do you want me to be honest?"

He nodded.

"Eli felt so weak but when he became Hawk he doesn't know how to control all that anger and sadness inside of him. He doesn't notice that he is hurting his best friend. It's gonna take some time and I can't promise you that Eli will come back but I can promise this. I'm always here for you Demetri. If you wanna hang out with someone call me or text me or even just show up here!"

"If you feel lonely just remember that you have an amazingly beautiful best friend whose name is Freya Rose and that she loves and appreciates you so much"

His eyes were teary again but he just nodded and attacked Freya with a hug. "Thank you, Freya"

"Anytime"

They let go and Freya stood up "come on let's watch some Harry Potter and cry when snape dies"

-

Next-Day (Monday)

Freya woke up extra early today to get ready for her first acting class. She drove there and once she was getting out of her car someone tapped her shoulder.

She jumped and got in a fight position turning around she notices it was Jules.

"Holy shit, Jules! You scared the shit out of me"

She laughed "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm so glad you got here early too! We were getting really bored"

Freya got her bag and closed her car "we?" She asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! JAY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Jules yelled.

Freya snorted and smiled.

"I forgot to tell ya! My brother got in too" She whispered to her.

"You have a brother?"

"Twin brother actually- come on let's go inside. He is probably there since he won't come here"

Freya chuckled and nodded following the brunette girl inside.

"Jay I was calling you!"

Freya turned to look at the boy a few steps from her. He turned around and smiled "what do you want Jules?"

"Hey! Don't use that tone with me! Anyway meet Freya, Freya meet my annoying Twin Brother, Jay"

Once he laid eyes on her he smirked. "Hey Princess"

Freya bit her lip to stop herself from smiling like an idiot "hey nice to meet you"

"You guys would make a really attractive and cute couple" Jules blurted out.

Jay chuckled smiling at Freya while Freya was dying on the inside.

"Guys! Thank you for being early that great!" Natalia, Enzo's mom walked in breaking the tension.

"Now we will wait a few minutes for the others to arrive"

They nodded "all right. I'm going to be in my office" with that she left.

"So Princess what's your story?"

Freya looked at him with confusion written all over her forehead. He chuckled noticing how cute she looked when she was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, l mean we all have a story. What's yours?"

"Well um- I have lived here my whole life. My parents were killed when I was six, since we had no family our closest family friends took me in. At the age of six, I started learning karate, and well eleven years later here I am...what about you guys?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Princess" Jay apologized.

"No, it's fine. I miss them but yall don't have to be sorry"

Before they could start the rest of the students walked in.

"Okay in today's class I'm going to assign you a partner. I will give you two characters and you will have to write a song and choreography by the end of the summer"

They all nodded.

"Okay. First pair Freya Rose and Jay Carson"

The pair walked closer to each other "okay guys your characters will be Mia and Sebastian from La La Land"

Freya smiled "Yes I love La La Land"

10 minutes later everyone was paired and working on ideas for their songs when Freya's phone started ringing.

Freya sighed "oh- I'm sorry Jay"

"No, it's okay answer it. It may be important"

She nodded answering the call "hey Sam. Is everything okay?"

"No! The fucking Cobras destroyed Miyagi-Do"

"THEY DID WHAT?!"