☀︎︎51-Homecoming☀︎︎

-homecoming day! That morning-

"Everyone who's performing today please head to the gym Mrs. Roberts has an announcement!"

Freya sighed and shook Jules awake who fell asleep next to her "Jules come on wake up- we gotta go"

She nodded sleepily and stood up with Freya helping her. "Be careful Jules"

Minutes later they arrived at the gym "Good morning Natalia"

"Hey, guys are y'all excited for tonight?"

They all nodded and she smiled "that's great but there's a change in plans not really Enzo you're still singing with Jules but Freya you will be singing with Jay the song 'off the table' by-"

"Ariana Grande and The Weeknd yeah I know it thank god," Freya said excitedly.

"That's great that you know it and you will be singing with Noah 'Right There' by also Ariana Grande," Natalia said.

"Who's Noah?" Freya asked confused.

"That's me," a voice said behind her. She turned around to see a boy around her age very familiar "hey! Don't you live right across the street from me?"

He smiled and nodded "yes I do and yeah I know the song"

"Then my work is done here go back to class"

-

"Woah it's beautiful"

Freya walked inside with no one around her. She was alone kind of.

"Freya looking good girl!" Natalia said smiling at her.

"Thank you! You too! Is Enzo here?" She asked.

"Yeah! Yeah, he's backstage! Along with Jules, Jay, and Noah so you should go back there"

"Oh- okay I will go back there then. Thank you" she smiled and walked backstage.

"Oh my god Freya you look beautiful" Jules squealed.

Freya blushed "thank you Jules you look beautiful as well and- oh my god you guys look hot" The three guys chuckled and said thank you.

Jay walked towards her and smiled at her "you look beautiful Freya. I miss you"

"I miss you too but dumb one and dumb two- you- decided to be 'secret spies' which I still think is a bad idea" she rolled her eyes.