☀︎︎52-Right There☀︎︎

It was now Noah's and Freya's turn so they were backstage and Hawk was waiting for her

"Hey, Noah what's up?"

"Nothing much looking at my date, you?" He said turning his head to look at her.

"Ooooh, who's your date?" She asked teasingly.

He pointed towards his date which made Freya's jaw drop "wait what? You- you're date is Jay?"

He smiled and nodded "yeah! Wait you didn't know?"

Freya shook her head no "no i- I didn't know- oh my god! He didn't tell me"

Noah snorted "yeah no one knows but we decided to make it official at the dance so here we are"

"I'm happy for you guys! I wish you the best and if someone gives you shit just tell me and I'll kick their ass"

Noah chuckled and nodded "all right then. I will let you know. So what's going on with Hawk?"

She sighed "I don't know- I love him and he knows but the problem here is Cobra Kai- ugh it's complicated"

"Have you told him how you feel?" He asked.

She shook her head "no not really"

"You should. He needs to know- maybe he doesn't. I can see what kind of person he is, one of those oblivious guys who need someone to tell them what's going on"

Freya snorted and nodded "you just described him!"

"Let him know what's happening- if he's hurting you- don't just let it go"

"You're right Noah...Woah where have you been all my life?" She joked.

"I've been here you just haven't looked for me," he said sending her a smile.

"Are you guys ready?" Natalia asked them which they nodded.

"Alright then head to stage"

Noah let her walk in first "thank you"

Freya grabbed her mic and waited for the song to start. Noah grabbed his mic too.

Freya Noah Both

If you wanna party, if you, if you wanna party

Put your hands up
Put your hands up

If you, if you wanna party, if you, if you wanna party

So put your hands up
Put your hands up
Hands up

You got it, you got it, babe
See ya

You got it, you got it, babe
Got it, huh?