☀︎︎36-Detention☀︎︎

"he said that? but wait I thought you liked Jay?"

Freya sighed "I do but ugh I'm just confused- look that's what I wanted to talk to you about- I didn't know what to say I basically drank like seven sodas all night thinking if things to say"

she stood up from her bed and started pacing in frustration. "about what?"

she stopped pacing and face her best friend "I don't want our friendship to get in the way of your brothers and I weird relationship- we are nothing we just went out on a couple of dates- not the point. look I have never had girl best friends besides Sam and she doesn't really count cuz she is like my sister"

Jules was going to talk but Freya cut her off "I just don't want our friendship to end"

"Jeez, can you let me talk?!"

"yes. I'm sorry"

"it's okay Freya and our friendship is not going to end- there's no way you are my best friend"

"well, why didn't you say that earlier?" Freya asked.

"well I was going to but your seven sodas kicked in"

Freya snorted "I'm sorry"

"it's okay I just want you to be happy if it with my annoying twin brother or with the pigeon I'm okay with it"

Before Freya could say something sam called her "FREYA COME HERE! FAST"

"Jeez all right coming!" Freya said walking out of her room when she stopped when she noticed Jules wasn't behind her.

She walked back to her room "Jules come with me"

She nodded and followed Freya.

"Hey, Dem! And the rest of Miyagi-Do that I don't really remember your names- anyway what's wrong?"

"Cobra Kai took the money and they beat the shit out of Nathaniel"

"What!? Who? Tell me who was it! And are you talking about the money from the car wash that I organized?" Freya asked. (A/n: just pretend she organized the car wash thing)

They all nodded "they were all cobras and yes including the split guy" Demetri said.

"The split guy?" Sam asked confused.

"Oh I mean Hawk or Eli whatever the fuck his name is"

"I don't get him ugh. He will see what happens-" her phone ringing cut her off. She checked the caller id 'Carmen'.

"Shit- I gotta take this wait," she said walking away and answering the call.

"Hello? Is everything okay?"

"Miguel's surgeon arrived. I thought you should know, Freya. His surgery is soon-"

"Yes! Thank you, Carmen. I will be right there!"