☾20-Psyco☽

"Yeah sure"

"Yeah sure"

Freya smiled awkwardly and walked a couple of steps away hawk following her.

"Okay, so moon told me what happened. She didn't really give me a chance- but I want to hear it from you"

Hawk looked down for a second then he looked back at Freya. He sighed "well at the party I was drinking a lot- which that's, not an excuse I know but when she kissed me I thought about kissing you- then I realize it wasn't you that's when you came in. I left the party right after you did." He stopped for a second.

"And I didn't know what I was doing. I'm really sorry Freya. I kick myself every time I look at you and I can't hug you, kiss you or even hold your hand- I'm so sorry"

Freya sighed and looked into his eyes. Sadness. She didn't know what to do. She could forgive him but she needed time to think if she wanted to get back with him.

"Eli, look- I'm going to forgive you but it's going to take time- I mean we can be friends but I need time to think if I want more- and no that doesn't mean I don't like you anymore it's just you need to get my trust for that"

He smiled from ear to ear and nodded "YES YES YES I CAN DO THAT" he started jumping up and down like a little kid.

Freya laughs and nodded "I'm sure you can"

She looked at him in awe. This moment right now she didn't see hawk, she saw Eli.

He stopped "can I hug you?"

Freya nodded "yeah sure"

He pulled her into a hug. He buried his face on her neck whispering "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

-

After the beach, Freya met with Demetri and Enzo at the natalias (Enzo's mom) auditorium.

"So you're back together?"

Freya rolled her eyes "no were not. I forgave him and we are friends at the moment"

Demetri snorted. "Yeah sure," he said sarcastically.

"It's true"

"Do you believe him?" Enzo asked.

"Kind of I mean ugh my trust issues don't approve but I mean moon told me too"