☀︎︎40-Sweet Karma☀︎︎

It was late but Freya didn't care when Sam said that she ended the call, told Miguel she had to go, and made her way to the hospital

Here she was sitting next to Demetri while he was getting a cast.

He had dry tears on his cheeks but his eyes were watery. Like he was stopping himself from crying.

"Dem you're going to be okay all right? Just tell me who it was"

He shook his head. She sighed "Dem, please! I can't let them get away with this!"

He sighed "take a wild guess of who it was"

"W-was it who I think it was"

He nodded and let all the tears out. Freya sighed and hugged him.

"I just don't get what I did to him" he sobbed.

"You didn't do anything, Demetri. He is insane and he is going to pay for what he did. I won't let them get away with what they did"

-

Freya spent all the time Demetri was in the hospital with him but they sent him home. She went home that night.

The next day she got dressed up and drove to the Cobra Kai dojo.

She was beyond mad. All she could see was red. Hawk broke Demetri's arm that was just fucked up.

She walked into the dojo and everyone turned around confused about what she was doing there. Especially Jay and Enzo.

"Hey, Andrew McCarthy. Don't know if you heard, but Demetri's arm is broken. The same Demetri who was just besties with most of you not four months ago" she stopped in front of hawk and all the cobras who were behind him with her arms crossed.

"Wait, are you serious?" Jay asked.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Enzo asked.

The two boys getting worried about their friend.

"Well, sure, if he doesn't care about fighting with one arm" Freya sarcastically said.

Hawk rolled his eyes but on the inside, he was dying. He knew he was in deep shit and he knew the chances of getting her back were almost none.

"Guys, I got this. Bummer about Demetri, he was pretty but he shouldn't have gotten in the way" he smirked.

"You may look like the villain out of a cheesy '80s high school movie, but you should know that I'm fully prepared to go all Karate killer mode on your ass. I just want to know who did it. I know who did it I just want to know if he has the balls to say it in my face"