The Final battle between rivals

Start from the beginning

"its gonna take alot more to beat me Deku! You where always pathetic using cheap tricks like those ever since you where a little kid" Bakugo insults Izuku.

"Kacchan..Since the age of 4 I wanted to be friends like before I was falsely diagnosed "Quirkless" and you have pushed me away ever since I never wanted to be rivals or try and look down on you" Midoriya explains to Bakugo "But now I want us to grow stronger together and push eachother to our limits!" Izuku screams.

Bakugo goes silent "...Hm If you want us to be rivals then go all out! Why aren't you going all out with your fancy tricks you used on Glasses and Icy hot" Bakugo responded.

Izuku stays silent until he smirks "Well If you insist, But its gonna hurt...alot" Izuku then bent down on ready to attack.

Izuku charges at Bakugo who tries to block it but fails with Izuku elbowing him sending Bakugo back. Then, he attacks Bakugo with a powerful barrage of kicks and punches, ending with a heavy punch to Bakugo's stomach causing blood to spit of his mouth 

 Then, he attacks Bakugo with a powerful barrage of kicks and punches, ending with a heavy punch to Bakugo's stomach causing blood to spit of his mouth 

Mineta from the seats grabbed his stomach "Did anyone else feel tha-"

"YES" Everyone from the Class 1A stands said in unison.

Bakugo steps back stunned by the pain he had felt falling to his knees.

"Im- Still not down ah oh god-" Bakugo said before puking out more blood "Ill T-Take ANYTHING you throw at me" Said the obviously not taking the pain well Bakugo as he falls onto the ground.

"Hey That was a great fight! sorry for hurting but to be fair you did ask for it" Izuku said and reached out a hand "Frenemies?" Izuku asked with a happy smile on his face.

Bakugo smirked and to the surprise of Izuku Bakugo threw a explosion into Izukus chest sending Izuku back and feeling an incredible pain in his chest. 

"Ah-ahh" Izuku silently screeched in pain.

"Hehe you let your guard down and I saw an opening haha pathetic Deku" Said Bakugo getting back up off his knees. 

"O-Okay My bad for letting my guard down" Izuku apologies.

'Guess Ill have to put all my energy into my last attack to win' Izuku thinks.

"Okay Ill give you everything I have!" Izuku yells before jumping high into the air for everyone to see.

"Hey Huh, Whats he doing up there? Oh you think he's gonna blind him like he did to everyone in the cavalry battle?" Kaminari asked.

"KAAA" Izuku charges his technique.

"That's NOT how that ability works, with that technique he is gonna blow the whole stadium up if he points it down like that" Said a shocked Yaoyorozu.

"MEEEE" 

"So you finally used that ability you used against Icy-hot huh? and your going to bring this entire stadium down with it? HA Deku you really are a coward" Bakugo mocks.

"HAAAMEEE"

"MIDORIYA NOOO  I CANT DIE HERE I JUST PAYED FOR MY ONLY HEROES SUBSCRIPTION" Mineta yells from the stands but Izuku was too busy charging up his technique to hear.

Izuku then puts two fingers on his forehead and disappears from Bakugo and everyone there.

"Huh?!?!" Said a shocked Bakugo but the more shocking thing was that Deku was right infront of him.

"OH MOTHER- AHH" Bakugo said before being interrupted by-

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Izuku lets out a mighty yell as a blue ball of energy came out of his hands to hit Bakugo head on causing a bright light to blind everyone from the battle.

The bright light ends showing Bakugo out of bounds very injured by the warp Kamehameha being and would be carried away to recovery girl afterwards.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO IS OUT OF BOUNDS, IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL" Present Mic yells introducing the world to the new sports festival winner with the crowd going wild from Midoriya's victory.

"I WON!" Izuku lets out a exciting  yell before collapsing to the floor out of exhaustion happy that he won.