Chapter Two - A Brawl In The Family

After rendezvousing with Qrow, the Wild Geese began making their way to Vale to meet up with Ozpin. On the way there, they notice multiple Atlas airships heading towards Vale.

Pip: Now what do we have here? A fleet of Atlas ships heading towards Vale? If I didn't know any better, I'd say Atlas was invading.

Qrow said nothing as his attention turns to a unique looking airship heading towards Beacon Academy.

Qrow: That's Winter Schnee's ship.

Pip: I heard Ironwood was going to be overseeing security for the Vytal Festival, but this seems a bit much, even for us.

Qrow remained silent as the Wild Geese helicopter landed outside Beacon Academy next to the airship. As Pip and the Wild Geese were about to disembark the helicopter, Qrow steps in.

Qrow: Pip, you and your boys stay back for a bit.

Pip: Making an entrance, I see?

Qrow: Something like that.

Meanwhile, Winter and a squadron of Atlesian Knight 200s arrive at Beacon Academy. Winter's little sister Weiss and her fellow teammate Ruby Rose. After Weiss greeted her sister, Weiss began to inquire.

Weiss: So, what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course. 

Suddenly, Qrow Branwen comes in and decapitates some of the Atlesian Knights. Seeing this caught the crowd off guard. 

Winter: Halt!

Qrow: Saw that gaudy ship of yours in town. I guess you're here, too.

Winter: I'm standing right before you.

Qrow: So it would seem.

Winter: You realize you just destroyed Atlas Military property.

Qrow: Oh, oh I'm sorry. See, I mistook this for some sort of...sentient garbage.

At this point, a brawl had broken out between Winter and Qrow. Pip and the Wild Geese could only watch as Qrow fought against Winter. The fight was evenly matched as Qrow and Winter clashed against one another.

Wild Geese Lieutenant: Should we step in, Captain?

Pip: Not yet. Let Qrow have his fun. Those two clearly have some history.

As the fight continued, Qrow and Winter exchanged blows with each other. Winter then propelled herself towards Qrow and prepares to take Qrow down, but a commanding voice ends the fight.

Ironwood: SCHNEE!

Winter stops and turns to see Ironwood standing next to an orange haired girl wearing a tan black and green dress. 

Winter: General Ironwood, sir!

Ironwood: What in the world do you think you're doing?

Winter: He started the altercation, sir!

Qrow: That's actually not true. She attacked first. You can ask them.

Pip and the Wild Geese then exited the helicopter. Pip glances over to Winter and tips his hat. At this point, Ironwood realized that Qrow was right. He looked upon her with disappointment while Winter bowed her head in shame. As tensions were high, Ozpin: Headmaster of Beacon Academy arrived to calm the situation. 

Ozpin: Now, now, everyone. There is a sanctioned fight happening just around the corner at the Colosseum, that I can assure you has better seats...and popcorn.