Taehyung was now pacing his room in impatience. He couldn't leave the unconscious girl alone. He was stuck in his apartment. A shuffling made him alert. He went towards Jiah to check if she was awake.

"Done staring at her?" Tae jumped at the sudden voice behind him. He turned around and was relieved to see his friend safe and sound.

Jungkook threw away the helmet after making sure Jiah was still sleeping. The next moment he was engulfed in a bear hug. "God, Kook! I was so worried!!"

Jungkook smiled at his friend's concern. He had a disease of overthinking. "I am fine. Just a little tired maybe..."

"You should take a rest."

"Nah, I have something else to do." He eyed Jiah.

"Don't worry about her. I can take care-"

"I saw how 'careful' you were." He smirked.

"Yah! I was not trying to do anything!" Tae slapped his head.

"Yeah yeah, sure" Jungkook rolled his eyes in jealousy.

"Kook, seriously??" He looked disappointed. "I know you like her and I am never going to stab your heart."

Heat rushed on Jungkook's cheeks as soon as Tae mentioned liking Jiah. But at the same time, he felt warm at his supporting words. "W-who said I- I like h-her?" The tomato boy stuttered.

"You sure do. I know you more than you know yourself." Jungkook looked away from Tae. He couldn't deny his words. Tae could read him like an open book.

"I am sorry. I am a being cranky. I need sleep." Jungkook once again eyed at Jiah. "Can you pick her up?"

"What? I don't understand."

"Just do as I say."

"It's fine if she stays here-"

"And what will you explain when she wakes up??"

"I-" Taehyung stopped due to a lack of words.

"Pick her up." Tae sighed and did what he was told. Jungkook wore his helmet and wrapped his arms around his waist. He then hoisted the three figures including him in the air and shot up into the sky.

Jungkook placed Tae on his feet infront of Jiah's flat. "I have an important work to do right now. Please manage the rest." He flew away without waiting for Tae to reply.

Taehyung sighed at his friend's impatience. He got nervous. What was he going to say to her parents? Think Tae think! He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

In some seconds the door opened revealing a porcelain-skinned guy. His hair was messed up and was wearing only a white T-shirt. His eyes widened when he spotted Jiah in his arms. "Holy shit! What happened to her??!!" Worry consumed his features as he began panicking.

"I- uh- Can I place her somewhere first before I explain?" Taehyung hesitated. He needed time to make up a lie. The other guy opened the door wide without a word. He showed him her room where Tae carefully placed her on the bed.

"You can wait outside, I'll be there in a minute." Tae obeyed the guy and walked into the dining. The shorter joined in some minutes.

"I am Yoongi, Jiah's best friend." He sounded calm which tensed Tae even more. The younger pressed his foot on top of the other.

"I- I am Taehyung. I don't know if you have seen it- Sorry, you might have seen it- I mean you should have seen it- monster- alien-"

"Can you please cut it short?" Yoongi's judgemental eyes bore through his skull. Taehyung mentally cursed Jungkook for abandoning him.

"A giant lizard had attacked the very area Jiah was and she felt a victim to it. Justin saved her and gave the responsibility of her safety to me because I am her school friend. I knew where she lived so I brought her here."

Yoongi's expression softened when he heard the story but the worry was still evident on his face. He chuckled when he saw how nervous the boy was. By face, Taehyung looked like a good boy. He deserved a thank you for his work. "Thank you for helping Jiah. You can take a seat, I'll get you a glass of juice."

"N-No need! I have to go!! I have an appointment." Tae was too uncomfortable. He wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Okay then. I won't force you."

"T-thanks Yoongi."

"It's Hyung for you. I am 3 years older than Jiah."

Tae's jaw dropped at his words. He looked younger than his age. "I- am sorry Yoongi Hyung. I'll get going then."

He reached for the door when he heard Jiah's voice. "Yoongi? What's happening??"

Yoongi rushed to her in concern, "Hey! Why are you on your feet?? Go back to bed! You need rest!" he pulled her inside the room.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the older. He wondered if he was more than a friend. He didn't want Jungkook to get heartbroken. Nevertheless, he left the house. 

Anyone watching PTD icinemas?? 👀

cinemas?? 👀

BTS Snaps.

Jiah, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung: HAPPY BITHDAY YOONKITTY!

Yoongi: Awww thank you. But I am not a Kitty. 😑😑 I am a Cat.

 😑😑 I am a Cat