With the opportunity to accompany Wei Xi, I can just look around and relax a little bit.

She doesn't have many scenes today, and she can call it a day before evening. Because he can go out to play at night, Ling Zhen is in a good mood since she wakes up in the morning.

When I am in a good mood, I even bring the spirit of the people, and after the styling is done, it is a dazzling little green.

It's just that the more eye-catching she is, the more uncomfortable she is in the eyes of others. Liu Ruo looked at her and snorted coldly.

She targeted Ling Zhen, for Jian Wenyi was one of the reasons, but more importantly for herself. If Ling Zhen's reputation is not good, the post-announcement will be affected. At that time, the attention she receives as the third female will greatly increase.

Liu Ruo is an actor. She has stayed in the third line for a long time and really wants to take advantage of the springboard of "Xianwen" to jump up.

But after that incident yesterday, several makeup artists ignored her, and even some other staff members began to look at her with strange eyes.

On the surface, if nothing happened, Liu Ruo was planning how to proceed.

The first scene in the morning was the male and female lead, and the director's cell phone rang suddenly as soon as the affair came out and hit the board.

He didn't even think about it, frowned and took it out and wanted to turn it off, but when he saw the caller ID, he was taken aback.

Then the director got up from the chair, took the phone back to the workshop and picked it up.

As soon as the door was closed, the director pressed the answer button: "Hello, Mr. Wei?"

What does it mean for the boss of the boss to call this early?

"How early," Wei Xi said faintly, "has been started?"

"Yeah! That's a little bit every day."

The two exchanged unsatisfactory greetings. He Dao became more and more puzzled. He said that he and Mr. Wei are not familiar with each other. What kind of wind is blowing today and even calling him?

At this time, Wei Xi suddenly said: "I happened to be in City B in the past two days."

"?!" Director He was surprised, "Are you coming here...?"

"Do some official business," Wei Xi said, "you can go to the studio when you are all right."

10,000 words in He Dao's heart rushed past the grass mud horse.

What kind of demon wind is this blowing, it can actually blow this great **** to the crew—!

Although there is nothing wrong with the employers being concerned about the progress of the drama they invested in, they are all stunned by Wei Xi after all, and Dao He would not dare to yell at the young actors when he was on his set.

But on the surface, Director He welcomed him politely: "Then dare to be kind, we are waiting for you."

"Right," Wei Xi's tone was casual, as if suddenly remembering something, "There hasn't been anything on the set recently."

Director He was startled, and said to his heart where he heard the rumors, "No? Everything is going well."

Wei Xi paused, seemingly meaningful: "New actors will not be bullied in the crew, right?"

Director He remembered the relationship between Wei Xi and Ling Zhen. Could it be that the little fairy of Wei's family was bullied on the set? He usually only pays attention to the film, he really hasn't paid attention to it.