She checked the time, but she didn't expect to chat with Wei Xi for almost an hour. She yawned again and waved: "Then I'm going to sleep, good night Wei Xi."

Wei Xi looked at the screen: "Good night."

see you tomorrow.

...

Early the next morning, Xiaode came to call early on time.

Ling Zhen changed his clothes and went to open the door for him. The man outside the door has exquisite makeup and brilliance, making Ling Zhen ashamed of a girl.

Xiaode stood outside the door holding breakfast, and looked at Ling Zhen who had just woke up.

In the state of full face, even the face hasn't been washed, but the skin can be broken by blows, and it is as white as porcelain. The eyebrows are clear and delicate, even if the hair is messy, she doesn't hide her beauty in the slightest.

"..." Xiaode was plainly sour, "Why!"

Ling Zhen was puzzled: "Huh?"

Xiao De was silently shocked and walked in with breakfast sadly: "You wash up first. I have already greeted the makeup team on the crew side, and we will go straight to the styling later."

Ling Zhen obeyed the arrangement: "Okay."

After breakfast, Xiaode took Ling Zhen to the makeup artist.

The work of makeup artists has always been to conceal flaws and avoid weaknesses, but after seeing the pure and pure face, they also shouted like a small German.

—Really, why!

Today is the start-up ceremony of the crew. In addition to Ling Zhen, other actors will come over to do their modeling. However, a slightly bigger actor might be equipped with her own styling team. For example, Zheng Xiqian brought people she used to.

Ling Zhen sat in front of the makeup mirror and handed it to the makeup artist. Not long afterwards, the little sister Jian Wenyi who met yesterday also walked in. According to Zheng Qianqian, her name is Liu Ruo.

This person saw Ling Zhen at a glance, and he felt like he was excited immediately, and he didn't know who said something to him: "Oh, why don't people who have a back office these days have their own team?"

What she said was very lacking in EQ, even for the connotation, but at the same time it made the stylist present unhappy.

The makeup artist is applying eye makeup to Ling Zhen, her face can't move, only her eyeballs rolled, and she asked in a low voice, "Who is she talking to?"

Miss sister "pouch" laughed, thinking she was so cute, she also whispered, "I don't know."

The two eyes met and reached an agreement, and no one paid any attention to Liu Ruo.

Liu Ruo was a little embarrassed and hated Ling Zhen even more. She and Jian Wenyi are best friends, and they have heard that Ling Zhen is among Shen Yanchu's admirers.

No one would have thought that Jian Wenyi's role would be robbed by such a person. Listening to Jian Wenyi, this woman is a little backstage. Liu Ruo felt that she might be filming with Shen Yanchu and fantasize about being in love with each other. It happened that she also passed the audition to play the third female role in "The Fairy Questions". Before coming, Jian Wenyi asked her to pay more attention to this person.

Liu Ruo took a critical look at her appearance, and hated her even more after reading it.

The makeup artist made Ling Zhen extra care, and she became happier as she became more and more, and it took two hours to make up her face. Then he twisted his hair, braided the hair bun, inserted a jade bead hairpin, and a fairy-like beauty appeared in the mirror.