"Qing Xi? It's normal not to come. Their president hardly participates in such activities."

"But although the big bosses are not coming, the producers will come. And Gu Wei and Shen Yanchu will both come, ah, my god!"

"It's mine too! I did three times on Shen Yanchu's drama! Ah, I look forward to it..."

"Huh, I think Gu Wei is more handsome..."

The two little actors went gossiping and left. Ling Zhen sipped sweet wine while remembering who Gu Wei was. At this time, a young man strode past her.

The man looked quite heroic and beautiful. He glanced at Ling Zhen in the corner, walked out a few steps, and glanced back again.

Ling Zhen: "?"

He fixed his eyes for three seconds, then turned his head, walked over to Ling Zhen directly, and stretched out his hand: "Hello, little fairy."

Ling Zhen is dumbfounded, who miss you?

The young man curled his lips and smiled: "I am Gu Wei."

—Ah, when the real person appeared in front of him, Ling Zhen suddenly recalled that Gu Wei was the actor who later became the male number one in "Xianwen". The original Shen Yanchu was destroyed by the villain, and Gu Wei played the role. After the drama was broadcast, it became popular.

Ling Zhen stretched out his hand and shook him: "Hello, I am Ling Zhen."

Gu Wei looks very cheerful: "You are also an actor to be auditioned? Haven't we seen it before? Which role are you going to try?"

His tone was relaxed, but Ling Zhen was a little uncomfortable.

She could feel that eyes from all directions were gathering quietly. Gu Wei is a well-known actor with masterpieces and high popularity. He was originally a friend that everyone wanted to make. His location is naturally noticed.

This includes her sister. Ling Xuanzai looked carefully for several times before daring to be sure that the beauty in the red dress standing next to Gu Wei was actually her own sister!

Not only she found out, but Jian Wenyi and the others also found out.

"When did Ling Zhen hook up with Gu Wei? Also," Jiang Mei dragged the person next to him in disbelief, "...Didn't Ling Zhen not have plastic surgery?"

She didn't want to admit the last half sentence, but the people who listened to it also understood.

How did it look so good without plastic surgery?

Ling Xuan gritted her teeth fiercely, pretending to be relaxed: "This white foundation must be thick enough!"

Several people nodded in agreement, keeping their doubts in their hearts. Even if the face is thick, do you apply it all over the body? Ling Zhen clearly has his arms and legs as white as tiles...

Jian Wenyi also had a complicated expression, but when she turned her head, she saw Shen Yanchu walking in from the door, her face suddenly flushed.

As soon as Shen Yan first appeared, he immediately became the focus of the audience. Not only does he look outstanding, but his clothes are also ingenious, and he is as gentle as the old son.

The crowd immediately surrounded him, Ling Xuan was squeezed aside, her face was not very pretty. She couldn't help but wanted to stare at Ling Zhen again. When she turned around, she happened to see the man in black standing in the corner of the second floor of the hall.

Ling Xuan's eyes lit up, she glanced at Ling Zhen again, quietly left Shen Yanchu's group of people, and walked to the second floor.

...