• 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 •

Song Playing: Play Date - Melanie Martinez 
---------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧]

Eyes glowing with anger

The blood on his dagger

A pesky pet chained to the ground

Looking down with tears, uncrowned

A willow weeping with sadness

The wind whipping him with madness

He ran and ran but no avail

Just kept coming back to a haunted jail

"Come on come out princess~" The young boy cooed, walking in the dark garden as the fog surrounding him. He chuckled, following the foot steps, coming to a halt seeing the weeping willow, silent tears falling from it right in the middle of the water. Eyebrows furrowing, he ran in the opposite direction, coming back to the lake.

The cruel wind was still passing, making his golden hair be more messy as he ran again, only to come back to the willow, crazily weeping as the wind whipped it. Letting out a shaky breath he took some step back, fear and doubt filling his guts. He had been running circles, a cycle repeating over and over again, no trace of the girl.

Looking around, he took in a deep breath and ran his own way only to come back here. No matter where he went, the weeping willow still hunted him, the dark lake, still forced him back here. his big gold eyes looked around, still no black hair, no giggle, no young girl. It was only him, the fog that surely wasn't there some moments ago, the black lake, and the willow, holding a teary, judgmental gaze.

"Princess t-this isn't funny.... Please I accept I couldn't find you please come out...." He whimpered, tear pricking his doe eyes as he took some steps toward the lake surrounding the tree. He had never been in this part of garden, and he wished he never stepped in it. No one ever spoke of this place, not a single weeping willow was in the whole castle, yet this one, this one tree was haunting him like that. The 'Oh so brave young prince' was now scared of a tree, of a planet. He knew it wasn't lifeless, he knew there was just... something there, yet he couldn't place his finger on it.

He would take steps, yet his coward side would take control, making him run away. And anytime he got too close, his body would freeze, as if there was something, someone there, a force that kept him away, wanting him to either be safe or oblivious. He wasn't dumb, he knew him being there, and the whole place had something off with it. The cold air was unnatural, the fog was weird, and the tree itself was pure horror to his eyes.

Bill wasn't someone to get scared easily, he wasn't one to be such a coward and run away, even from that age he was taught to be prideful. Taught not to give up, not to run away, not to show fear. But he couldn't help it. This place, the whole feeling it transferred to him, it made his small heart beat faster, it made his big eyes go wide and his breathing to become unsteady. It wasn't good, he knew it, the dread that he felt, it was in no way good.