Chapter 20

Y/n p.o.v:

"When I was younger, my parents tried an injection on me. My brother told me about this. It was some kind of vaccine to cure cancer I think I'm not sure." I told the doctor what I was aware of. "Alright were your parents doctors?" He asked and I nodded.

"May I know their names?" "Yea my dad is Kim Jihoon and my mom is Kim Mira." His eyes widened suddenly. "Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked looking at the doctor concerned. "You're telling me your father is Kim Jihoon from Deagu?" He asked and I just nodded, getting a little confused.

Jungkook also seemed to be baffled. "Alright." He said as he stood up and walked towards another table placed in the corner of the room. He dug through some files and papers for a while until he found a black file with the name 'Kim Jihoon' on it. He handed me the file and asked me to open it.

I hesitated at first but I opened it anyways. The first few pages were stuff about medicines that I didn't understand. But on the 6th page I noticed something. It was my name written.

                                                                   Kim Y/n:

Vaccination date: *random date*

Dose: 1 shot 5 ml.

Result Day 1: Normal

Result Day 2: Normal

Result Day 3: Normal

Result Day 4: High fever 103.4

Result Day 5: High fever 103.2

Result Day 6: Normal

Result Day 7: Normal

Result Day 8: Normal

Result Day 9: Body pain and sudden fainting

Result Day 10: Fainting

Result Day 11: Normal

Result Day 12: Normal

Result Day 13: Normal

Result Day 14: Normal

Report: Successful vaccine.

Notes: High fever, Fainting and Body pain are side effects of the vaccine.
             Vaccine takes 14 days to react with the body.
             Remain at rest for 6 days after vaccination.
             Do not take in any dairy/poultry products for 3 days.
             Refrain from straining the body for 2 days.
Do not take medication in case of high fever or any other symptoms.

I finished reading through the page. This must be what Jin oppa told me about. "Doctor, I don't understand. How do you have my father's files?" "Miss y/n, your father is a very famous doctor. I got these files many years ago in the Busan public hospital. I was looking forward to meet your father that day but unfortunately I didn't. Do you have any idea where he is right now?" He asked.

"Doctor, I think you are not aware, y/n's parents passed a long time ago." Jungkook answered the question for me. "Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware." Doctor Jung apologised. "Miss y/n and Mr. Jungkook, we have to examine this vaccine further. We cannot jump into conclusions at the moment. For now you both can go to your room and get some rest. I will inform you once I find something more." He said. "Alright thank you Doctor." Jungkook and I stood up to leave the room.

"Just a minute, Miss y/n, do you have any other sibling or friends you were with for the past 72 hours?" He asked. "Yes, I was with my older brother, a few of my friends and a kid." I replied. He asked me to write down their names and I did so. "You may leave now."

Jung Hoseok p.o.v:
As soon as the pair left the room I rushed to meet Kim Namjoon. I took the files of y/n, Jungkook, Kim Jihoon and a few blood samples with me. What y/n just told me could be a hope to save us from this hell. We still have hope of survival.

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't been uploading for a while. I've been busy with exams (this exam decides my life), so I've been really stressed. I hope you guys understand. After my exams I'm planning on making fanfics on YouTube as well. Hopefully I'll have time for that.