Chapter 1

Y/n p.o.v
"Y/n-ah bring the nachos and mayonnaise from the kitchen cabinet" my friend Jungkook shouted from the living room. We are having a sleepover at my house now as we are in our summer holidays. I live with my brother Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin in Seoul after my parents died in a car crash. Our grandparents got us this house and We live here while my grandparents are living in Busan.

I took the nachos and mayonnaise and walked to the living room where everyone was. "Here you go guys" I said and distributed the chips among all my friends. "Jimin, pass the remote control" I said as I took a seat in between Jungkook and Taehyung oppa on the couch.

He took the remote control and threw it to me. Me being the effortless catcher I am, caught it with ease. "What movie are we gonna watch y/n?" Lisa asked. She was seated on the other side of Taehyung oppa. "Um... I don't know, what genre do you guys want?" I asked as they each one shouted out a random genre.

"Ok, since all of us have different opinions let's do a vote" Jennie said. All of us agreed. "I will conduct the vote" I said and stood up and went in front of them. "So, starting from Lisa, what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Horror" Lisa said.
"Taehyung oppa?"
"Horror" said Taehyung oppa.
"Jungkook?"
"Horror" he voted. Ugh. Why does everyone want horror? It's my greatest weakness.
"Jimin?"
"Rom com" finally Jimin suggested a different genre.
"Jennie?"
"Action" said Jennie.
"Rose?"
"Rom com" she said.
"Yoongi?"
"Horror" he said. But he will obviously sleep through the movie.
"Jin oppa?"
"I wanna watch rom-com" he said.
"Jisso unnie?"
"Action" she said.
"Ok my vote is for rom-com" I said. "But there is a tie for horror and rom-com" Yoongi said. "Ok so let's do a tiebreaker. Umm....let's play rock paper, scissors, one on one. I am representing the rom-com team, who is gonna represent the horror team?" I asked. And Jungkook volunteered.

"Gawi, bawi, bo" both of us said. He made paper and I made rock, which meant I lost. And we have to watch a horror movie now. Ugh, why does the god of movies hate me so much...? But anyways let's play a movie now. "Which movie guys?" I asked. "The movie that you hate the most" Jungkook said with an evil smirk on his face. "Oh, no please not that one." I begged but Jungkook grabbed the controller and played the movie I hated the most.

"Annabelle"

Shit. Why did I agree to this sleepover in the first place? Now I have to sit through the whole movie. I looked over to Jungkook and he still had a smirk on his face. That brat.

As the movie started playing, I hid under the blanket that Jungkook and I were sharing

As the movie started playing, I hid under the blanket that Jungkook and I were sharing. I looked over at the others cuddling with their boyfriend/ girlfriend. Tae oppa and Lisa, Jimin and Rose, Jennie and Yoongi, Jin oppa and Jisso unnie. All of them are dating. But for me *sigh*. I have a huge crush on Jungkook but I'm too scared to confess.

After a few scenes, there was a jump scare scene. I got so scared and unconsciously hugged Jungkook. I hid my face in his chest and never looked at the screen for the rest of the movie. I didn't notice that I had fallen asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up when I felt someone wiggle under me. I opened my eyes and looked at what it was. My eyes widened seeing Jungkook. We were still on the couch. I guess we slept even before the movie ends. That's how we ended up here. The others had also slept on the couch. All of them started to wake up one by one.

I immediately got off Jungkook and went to my room to get ready.