Chapter 14

Happy birthday Kim Namjoon. You are the best leader the world could ask for. 💜💜💜

This is not exactly a chapter, imagine that you are reading the survival guide the government has provided the citizens. 

Play 'Warriors' by Imagine Dragons while reading this, it'll gives you goosebumps. 

Y/n p.o.v

Survival Guide

Citizens of Republic of Korea, the country is under red alert. The outburst of the Crotoan Virus has caused humans to turn into a new kind of creature known as 'zombies'.

The city is under evacuation right now. Any citizen who is in need of help is required to contact the helpline- *** *** ****

Survival camps are located all over the country. To locate the nearest camp click the link given below:

https://survivalcamp/.www.com

Sail boats have been placed along the shore line of all beaches in the country. Use only in case of emergency. (most survival camps are at sea.)

 The virus is spread through blood and saliva. When the infected individual bites/scratches a human, the virus is transmitted to the human. 

The average time for an infected individual to transform into a zombie is estimated to be anywhere between 2 hours to 8 hours. The infected individual is required to isolate themselves. 

MAIN SYMPTOMS OF TRANSFORMATION

(if you find yourself having these symptoms, please isolate yourself)

-Nosebleed

-Change in skin color

-Bleeding of eyes or ears

-Sudden anger outburst

-Violence

-Dislocation of body parts

 If the human doesn't transform into a zombie after 8 hours of being infected, s/he is considered to be a 'special infectee'. Special infectees are required to contact any nearby hospitals as soon as possible or click the link given below:

https://specialinfecteereportguide/.www.com

How to survive being attacked:

-Weaknesses: The main weakness of zombies lies with their inability to move fast and their almost non-existent reflexes. 

-Zombies do not feel pain, nor do they respond to threats or demonstrations to incite fear and crowd dispersion. Therefore attacking them/ trying to hit them would be pointless. 

-A zombie might bite and infect a human or the person might escape or kill the creature. Avoid coming into contact with a zombie at any cost.

-If you find yourself in a situation where you have to face a zombie, aim for it's head and try to decapitate it. It's the fastest and easiest way to kill a zombie.

-Zombies are said to be afraid of water and fire.

-Zombies are not capable of climbing, swimming, running, or doing any other sort of physical activity. 

-Zombies can not see at night, they move around by hearing for noises. 

Usage of sail boats provided for emergency:

Most of the camps are located at the sea as the zombies are not capable of swimming. Sail boats are placed all along the shore for citizens to use incase of emergency. Food and water for survival is placed inside a cabinet on the boats. Maximum capacity of a boat is about 4-5 members. 

If incase you board a boat, use the in-built navigation system to locate the nearest ship and sail towards the particular ship. Infected people will not be allowed to enter the ship until proven to be a special infectee. 

Try your best to survive! Fighting!