Chapter 66

Lu Huo came to this world, everything was new to him. Suxi would like to take him to a few more places to see the civilization of the modern century and eat modern delicious food. If it were n't for summer vacation and the school doors were locked, it would be interesting to take him to school to attend a class.

But the immediate priority is to figure out the mechanism of crossing.

What conditions did Lu Huan meet this time? Is it because it is two hundred points full? And, when will it be worn? Can I go back?

After I go back, can I come back next time?

In addition, after he disappeared from there, the officials in Chengzhou found that His Royal Highness Jiu Jiu had disappeared. He must be in a mess. It is not known what the situation is.

If the time velocity ratio is still two to one after two hundred o'clock, then he will delay one more day here, and two days will pass by him.

If it disappears for more than three days, it is bound to make a big noise and shock the people in Beijing. It will be difficult to explain when you go back.

Therefore, we still have to solve these problems first, otherwise these are always like a big stone pressing on Suxi's heart. Suxi always fears that he will disappear in the next second, and there is no intention to hang around with him.

...

But no matter what, he can appear in front of Su Xi, for Su Xi, it is already a lifetime unforgettable miracle.

...

That night, Su Xi had to go home first, and Lu Huan lived in Huo Yichuan's house first.

After leaving, Suxi was a little regretful that he didn't buy a mobile phone for Lu Huan. What if the crossing mechanism suddenly starts and he disappears suddenly ...

But as soon as Suxi got home, her landline rang. It was from Huo Chuanchuan's mobile phone, but the caller was Lu Huan.

When Suxi was happy, she hurriedly changed slippers and rushed to answer the phone.

The father and mother stayed home, and Suxi was still making phone congee, but it was already summer vacation. The mother thought that she was chatting with the female classmate in the class, so she did n't care, but waited until the meal was done. Xi was still sitting on the couch and chatting with the person on the phone with an eyebrow and smile. The mother couldn't help but shouted, "Xi Xi came over to eat, who would you talk to?"

Suxi was afraid that her mother heard the voice of the boy on the phone, so he whispered, "I have to eat, I'll hang up first. Let Huo Xuanchuan take you down for dinner at night, don't be hungry."

Lu said with a smile: "Don't worry about it, I already use the kitchen utensils, I don't have to worry about Huo at night-"

But before I finished speaking, there was a disconnection sound in the receiver.

Lu Huan frowned, and went to the bedroom to look for Huo Chuanchuan: "Brother Huo, this thing is weirdly called, I'm afraid it's broken."

Huo Chuanchuan: "I haven't broken my home for five years. How can it be broken when you use it?"

He patted on the phone.

Seeing this, Lu Huan thought that this was a treatment, so he took a picture of the gourd on the phone.

The palm of my hand hasn't fallen yet, and Huo Chuanchuan stopped him: "Don't shoot! Your phone will rot when you shoot it!"

Lu Huan frowned: "The quality is so bad."