Chapter 27

There are about five acres of land in the entire farm, which is not that big. Located in a village outside the capital city, it is a little far from the capital city, and it will take some time to ride it.

Because it is close to the capital city, there are almost no uncultivated fields around it, all of which are being planted land or farms. Most of these land are owned by wealthy merchants, and they are sublet before being leased to some people for planting.

However, at this time, it was the freezing winter, and the frost disaster was happening in the state of Yan, so looking out from the cub farm, I saw that all the land was covered by heavy snow, and the messy footprints of weasel were scattered, and the scarecrow was pushed down There is no one to take care of it. It is not Arada, and it is even worse than Arada.

It is indeed not a good time to contract the farm.

So Zhong Ganping was so surprised when he heard about the cub's request.

It's just that cubs want to plant and increase the output of crops as much as possible. Now they are not all about earning silver.

Changgongwu's hometown is made of wood. He is also a carpenter with a little skill. After being rescued by the divine doctor, he was always very worried. He was worried that his brain would be useless and he was rejected by the divine doctor.

Therefore, he has been almost sleepless these days. According to the exploded view of the cold shelter that Lu Huo gave him before, cut the wood and tie the rope, and draw a gourd to create a new shed in the same way! The level of hard work is simply amazing!

Suxi looked at the interface. There were two panda-like black coils hanging on the eyes of Changgongwu, and he was thinner and thinner now.

The villain was not afraid of suffering at all, and wherever he went, he hurriedly followed where he wanted to hang on the back of the cub as a snot, and what the cub said, he could not wait to bathe and burn incense and then listen sincerely appearance......

Although it is a bit exaggerated, it is not too much to say that it is a fan!

Su Xi suddenly had a good feeling for Changgongwu, and he regarded him as the number one brother in his heart.

In contrast, although Guard B and Master D were very grateful to the cubs, they did not treat cubs as a **** of life like Changgongwu.

Suzhou followed the cubs to check and accept the cold shelter made by Changgongwu.

I saw that this shed was just an experiment. In order to save wood as much as possible, it was not large, only one or two square meters. Although there is no one-by-one restoration of the cold-proof shed in Suxi, it can still be regarded as a counterfeit.

Suxi has a good impression of the Changgongwu villain and is very satisfied.

Obviously, Cub was more demanding. After a round, he pointed out a few places and let Changgongwu return to continue to modify.

Suxi was about to feel that the cub was too harsh, and saw Chang Gongwu's face eagerly crying.

Suzhou: ...

Try not to engage in personal worship in the game!

In this way, the matter of the cold shelter was basically resolved. After the follow-up, Chang Gongwu improved the cold shelter, and began to hire staff to invest in more cold shelters.

...

Now the farm has a total of three hundred chickens, a few agricultural products and seeds.

The instructions from the cubs to the three young brothers popped up quickly on the screen over Suzhou.