Chapter 26

Suzhou did not know how to answer this question.

In her heart, the game character suddenly realized that she was just a game character. It may be a life-and-death love in domestic movies, but it is a doomsday movie in the United States!

Of course, it may just be that the game programming is smarter, giving Cub Cub an almost realistic to completely human-like thinking. When the game reaches this level, the protagonist will ask this question.

Moreover, this suspicion is very reasonable. After all, she has been actively communicating with her, but has never left a word.

And if she answered "No" to this question, I'm afraid Cub will be very sad-if it is not possible to leave a text for some reason, why hasn't she talked to him for so long?

After thinking about it for a while, Suxi turned the book on the desk case upside down and said-"Yes."

After answering, Cub did not come back temporarily, Su Xi went offline first.

Earlier, the system told her that every 10 points accumulated could be exchanged for Koi. The first time she won a lottery of three million, and the second time, the small factory where the father and mother stayed was finally brought back to life. Suxi felt that the koi had played a role.

Now that the points are 25, I will immediately accumulate to 30, and I can redeem a koi. I don't know what good luck will be.

Thinking about this, Suxi was a little excited, and her cell phone suddenly rang. It was a call from Su's father.

Previously, my father and mother stayed in the house for two days. It seems that I decided to make a decision from the last few existing homes. On the phone, I told Su Xi to prepare the crutches at home, wait for them to come back, and take her to the house. As it happens, Suxi is going back to school next Monday. Take a look before going to school.

The excitement of Dad's father on the phone couldn't be masked. He kept talking about how great the new house was, but it was a pity that the room delivery time was after the year, and there was still a period of time and he couldn't move out immediately.

Suxi listened to the sound of drums, and wished to fly over to see the new home.

In the afternoon, Su Xi was taken to the room by his father and mother. Previously, a family of three lived in a small two-room room. It was not small, but it was very far from Suxi School and it was not so soundproof.

But the new house is a three-bedroom and two-living room. The master bedroom has a large cloakroom for parents. And Suxi has a second bedroom and a study room by himself. After all, he is about to be a junior high school student. The two parents also hope that Suxi can concentrate on his studies.

Suxi looked at all the exquisite decoration in the model room, and she burst into tears—so, she must be better to the cubs! I ca n't be so embarrassed in the future.

When she landed the game again in the evening, although she did not follow the cub to Zhong Ganping's home, she saw the conversation between the cub and Shangbu Shu.

But the system popped up some messages to retell her the main points.

[The cold and wind in the city is now epidemic, and the disease is ill, which is not the biggest impact of the frost disaster. 】

[Except for the capital city, the entire Yan Kingdom was very bad this winter. No hundreds of people died of starvation alive. They had to go to bark because of the reduced food production. There was a bark in the north of Beijing that was almost pillaged. Therefore, what is most worrying about the imperial court is not the wind and cold plague, but the whole country without food due to the frost disaster. 】