Chapter 7

At the age of eight, Lu Yuan's birthday banquet was not allowed in, and Lu Huan squatted on the frozen straw pile outside the courtyard of Wu Qing, and received some rewards with the others.

It was snowing heavily at the time, and his hands were flushed red, like swollen carrots.

When he returned from the main house, he had seen the scene of four aunts sewing boots for Lu Yuan.

The fourth auntie is one of the few people in Fuzhong who is waiting to be taken care of by Lu Huan, but she is also unable to protect herself. Most of the time, she can only be a cow and a horse behind the mother and mother, and she will be happy.

She was sitting in the heart of the lake pavilion with her aunt on, and stitched her boots in her arms.

Far away, the eight-year-old Lu Huan's eyes could not help falling on those boots.

I saw the four aunts carefully wrapped the bottom of the boot, the front of the boot, and the back of the boot with three pieces of good leather, and embroidered the gold finch with red lines in the middle of the boot. Then, she asked for some from Mrs. Ning The golden feather thread, bundled into the finches' feathers, made the boots look beautiful.

The boots were wrapped in animal skin and the soles were thick and warm at first sight.

The eighth-year-old Lu Huan was still very young, and looked at him with a subconscious curl of a toe in the straw sandals that had been frozen unconsciously.

But the men behind him were impatient, pushed him, and urged him to move forward quickly.

Lu Huanyu moved forward, but still couldn't help looking at the lakeside pavilion.

I saw four aunts picking up another pair of shoes.

She had excellent embroidery work. After sewing boots for Lu Yuan, there were some leather materials left, and Mrs. Ning was allowed to use the remaining leather to make a pair of embroidered shoes for her unborn daughter.

At this time, the expression on her face was no longer tense and tense, for fear of mistakes, but was full of tenderness and love.

She embroidered those smaller shoes, as if expecting to imagine her baby wearing her shoes and growing up year after year.

Lu Yu'an Naining Wangfu's sister-in-law, everything was born, not a rare pair of goldfinch boots.

Although the daughter of the fourth aunt is also a niece, her life is simple, but in any case, there are four aunts to protect her.

But for Lu Huan, he never received boots.

Naturally, there has never been such a person, waiting for him to grow up year after year.

...

At this moment, he stared at the unwieldy bulky boots in his hands, his eyes were dark, his fingers clenched involuntarily.

The rough texture of the upper passed on to his fingers, making him feel an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Immediately, he released it, and threw the boots coldly to the ground, his face looking coldly at the whole room.

The doors and windows have not been passive, so how did that person sneak into his house?

Who is it and what do you want to do?

Lu Huan's mind was unprecedentedly alert. His eyes looked like a ruthless young wolf passively in the nest, full of doubt and anxiety. He recalled the same abruptly hot steamed Mei Cai button meat a few days ago. Personal behavior-but what does the other person want?