Chapter 14

Although he was confused, he also remembered that before he fell into a drowsiness last night, he was already sweaty, hot and sticky and very uncomfortable, but because of a fever and coma, he was heavy, unconscious and unable to get up and replace.

But now, he is clearly wearing dry clothes!

The buttons were tied neatly, and the original robe was thrown at the foot of the bed.

... More than that, Lu Huan's uncertain eyes fell on his pillow. Two cold cloth towels were folded into cloth strips, and there were water stains on them, which seemed to be melting snow.

Lu Huan touched his forehead subconsciously, and he even had a fever!

If Lu Huan hadn't realized what happened at this moment, when his eyes moved to the soup bowl on the bedside, his pupils suddenly shrank, as if he had seen something startled, and he couldn't respond. ——

An empty bowl.

The air also smelled of bitter medicine, including between his lips and teeth.

this is?

Did he finish the rest of the soup?

Someone broke in last night and forced to give him medicine? !!

With a great alarm bell in Lu Huan's heart, he unconsciously lifted the quilt and jumped out of bed, because he hadn't fully recovered his spirits, and some of them were unstable. But he held his breath vigilantly and looked at himself for a week, only to find that--

No signs of being poisoned? !! There were no signs of discomfort at all.

... On the contrary, compared to last night, he has completely gone away, and he feels a lot more aggressive.

Lu Huan turned again, and leaned down to check the packs of medicines that had not been opened. It seemed that he had intentionally left them for him to take until the typhoid fever completely recovered.

He opened it one packet at a time, sniffed, grabbed the medicinal herbs with his fingers and looked at them, but all he saw were all tonics for nourishing or treating typhoid fever, and there was no blind medicine.

"..."

how come......?

Someone broke in, but not to harm him, but to send him the medicine deliberately-even taking care of him overnight?

Lu Huan was so shocked that he was holding the medicine packet, his fingers clenched involuntarily, and his head stood in the room with some blankness.

He looked down at some of the drug residue spilled from the floor beside the bed, his heart trembling slightly, not knowing what to do.

I do not know how long it has been.

The first rays of morning light came in from the window of Shibata, and fell on his thick black eyelashes and slightly pale complexion. At this moment, his usual indifferent face rarely appeared to belong to his blankness.

...

Lu Huan still has a lot of work to do today.

There are not many three or two silvers, and they can buy something, but there is no way to maintain a long-term livelihood.

He bought some leek roots and early spring zucchini from the market yesterday. These are winter crops. As long as he is careful, he can get the harvest as soon as possible. In addition, the eggs laid by the hen can be sold for a good price.

Since the land already belonged to him, he had to make good use of it, and while Mrs. Ning Wang did not take the next move, she maintained her clothes and food while earning some silver.